TOGETHER AGAINST SATAN

With the Grace of our lord, there are some cots in the tahrir square praying side by side with the muslims.  I AM CERTAIN THAT NOW WE CAN REMOVE THE MOUNTAIN.  the copts who are involved in the tahrir square and the rest of egypt are the true copts and they make me proud to be a coptic egyptian man.  PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS.....before the revolution started we most of the copts were anti muslims and vice versa.  Now in Egypt, they are standing side by side praying and asking for the grace of God to intervene.  the copts and the muslims who are involved in the revolution are peaceful and for their love of their homeland are revolting.  Mubarak is using satan's techniques (lying and killing innocent people)...the copts should be one hand and fight satan.  LET'S REBUILD THE WALLS OF JEURUSALEM AND NO LONGER LIVE IN DISGRACE.  DYING FOR A NOBLE CAUSE IS BETTER THAN LIVING IN DISGRACE AND SHAME.  REVOLUTION UNTIL VICTORY.  

Comments

• There is never much of a victory in a human revolution.
  • Coptic Egyptian Man,

You sound more and more like MASR, who was posting here.
    For someone who is Christian, you don't sound like one.
  • The anti people now in the center of Tahrir square are in the thousands:

~40% Muslim genuine protesters, many forced not to leave
    ~25% fanatic university groups affiliated to MB
    ~15% paid persons, among them dangerous criminals
    ~10% actual MB persons
    ~5% (even less) are Christians
    ~5% media agents, and other foreigners around the AUC (strangely flaming others)

While at least tens of times more pro people as these are stationed in big groups around the area, on the Nile banks and in the center of Mohandessin area.

BTW "Divide and conquer" is a well known strategy of Satan.

GBU
  • Yea, right! ,

According to the Quran: "The Hour [of Judgment] will not arrive until the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims will kill them until the Jew will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rock and the tree will say: O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me—come and kill him!"

The Mohammedans say, "First, we work together with the Jews and Christians to destroy atheists, and then, after we destroy them, we we will join the Christians to destroy the Jews, and at the end we will destroy the Christians and Moslimism rains!"

I pitty the fools who are marching together with Muslims, I read they even pray together on Friday... What a shamefu
    l act!
  • my beloved, the mountain has already been moved, we don't need to pray side by side with anyone to move a mountain. what Satan wants is to make people think that what they are doing is the best for the country, and ignoring the fact of God partaking in what they are doing... you said the muslims and Christians prayed side by side... how many shoryas did you see? how many agpeyas did you see? so did the Christians pray with the muslim according to his/her Religion... or were the mass people bowing, were they prostrating according to their canons?!

those who stand in freedom square are seeking their will, not accepting anything but their needs... forgetting the needs of others, forgetting the wellness of the country, but would rather stand and scream things that should not be uttered by a human being to another... may God help them and their sanity.

for President Mubarak... this man since high school, all he did was serve the country, he did remarkable things for the nation, this country became all he possess, the least we owe him is give him the honor he deserves until he leaves his place coming September.

Something Mubarak forgot about though, is our pope never wars, and never fights... but our God takes his revenge, even when he does not ask for it. a short period before, protesters came out, spitting and throwing their shoes at the picture of the pope, just like they are doing now to Mubarak's picture... but mubarak did not do anything to return the honor to the pope... with all honesty I like Mubarak, but God wanted him to taste a little of what His children the copts, have been feeling.

May God bless His creation...

Neshkor Allah, akhadna el baraka
  • I'm sorry, but will you please try and remember that we are CHRISTIANS? We can't do anything without Christ.

and for goodness sake, just because both muslims and christians don't like that mubarak has robbed Egypt, doesn't mean we're united! thats a load of crap. Nothing has changed in regards to christians. We're still the persecuted minority, but the attention is just directed away from us right now...

We have a GOD who takes care of us, okayy??? Don't forget about Him.
  • [quote author=✞SuperMAN✞(BAM)✞ link=topic=10637.msg129706#msg129706 date=1296910678]
    my beloved, the mountain has already been moved, we don't need to pray side by side with anyone to move a mountain. what Satan wants is to make people think that what they are doing is the best for the country, and ignoring the fact of God partaking in what they are doing... you said the muslims and Christians prayed side by side... how many shoryas did you see? how many agpeyas did you see? so did the Christians pray with the muslim according to his/her Religion... or were the mass people bowing, were they prostrating according to their canons?!

those who stand in freedom square are seeking their will, not accepting anything but their needs... forgetting the needs of others, forgetting the wellness of the country, but would rather stand and scream things that should not be uttered by a human being to another... may God help them and their sanity.

for President Mubarak... this man since high school, all he did was serve the country, he did remarkable things for the nation, this country became all he possess, the least we owe him is give him the honor he deserves until he leaves his place coming September.

Something Mubarak forgot about though, is our pope never wars, and never fights... but our God takes his revenge, even when he does not ask for it. a short period before, protesters came out, spitting and throwing their shoes at the picture of the pope, just like they are doing now to Mubarak's picture... but mubarak did not do anything to return the honor to the pope... with all honesty I like Mubarak, but God wanted him to taste a little of what His children the copts, have been feeling.

May God bless His creation...

Neshkor Allah, akhadna el baraka

Well said!