Physics Exam!!

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
I have my physics midterm exam tomorrow and everyone so far said they did terrible. I already do not understand physics and I am so scared. Please pray for me.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=10631.msg129598#msg129598 date=1296779777]
    i dont understand why egyptians go into medicine if they know they dont understand or even like it.

i'm in high school so i don't really have a choice to take this  >:( >:(. I hate this class. Please Pray for me!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • physics is easy......and FUN!!!
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=10631.msg129605#msg129605 date=1296782398]
    physics is easy......and FUN!!!

i despise it.
  • [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=10631.msg129610#msg129610 date=1296785289]
    [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=10631.msg129605#msg129605 date=1296782398]

i despise it.

God with u and Baba Kyrilos! And St Mary!
    Let us know when u get ur result.

Gb
  • when i was in school, i got a D in physics (like about 40%, a clear fail!).
    then i worked really hard, made recordings of my text books and exercise books, and listened to them in the evenings, and just kept reading and listening to my work (giving up going for walks with friends and family cooking, which i enjoyed) for several weeks, until it made sense.
    in my next exam i got an A! my teachers were amazed!

so i hope u did well, and, if not, u can do better next time. it may take a bit of hard work though...
    :)
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=10631.msg129605#msg129605 date=1296782398]

Wrong....

Physics is PHun!!!!

but thats also arong... i feel you bro, i HATE physics!
  • almost every major requires physics.

i had 3 semesters of it. i like it better....we actually study thing that we SEE and feel and touch.
  • Try to find a friend that understands what's going on to help you. Or go to your teacher for extra help or something. Do the best you can--after all, that's the best you can do.

I am worse than you in physics and had to take it in college and managed to pass with a somewhat decent grade, but it lowered my GPA. My brain just doesn't work that way. It's just one of those things you have to toughen up and embrace it, or come as close to doing so as humanly possible lol.