Bully At Church

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
There is this really mean girl at church... and she keeps calling me ABNAB, and I think she tried to push me down the stairs once....

Pray for her that she might CHILL OUT Showaya!

Comments

• shes probably jealous of you man...
  • It means she likes you
  • [quote author=servant33 link=topic=10567.msg128626#msg128626 date=1296179469]
    It means she likes you

Someone with so much hate could not show any positive emotions

and micahel, You're right she's probably jealous!
  • [quote author=servant33 link=topic=10567.msg128626#msg128626 date=1296179469]
    It means she likes you

HAHAHAHAHA!

I LOVE YOU MAN! HAHAHA

she probably does!
  • I refuted the "like me" argument above ^^
  • [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=10567.msg128631#msg128631 date=1296180109]
    I refuted the "like me" argument above ^^

Youre old enough to date ;)
  • [quote author=coptic boy777 link=topic=10567.msg128632#msg128632 date=1296180185]
    [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=10567.msg128631#msg128631 date=1296180109]
    I refuted the "like me" argument above ^^

Youre old enough to date ;)

I AM THE SAME AGE AS YOU! lol
  • Hello! college next year... its ok follow in the college people's footsteps!
  • edited March 2014
  • Threaten her with Abouna's shourya! Hahahaha jk
  • [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=10567.msg128643#msg128643 date=1296182273]
    [quote author=coptic boy777 link=topic=10567.msg128636#msg128636 date=1296180668]
    Hello! college next year... its ok follow in the college people's footsteps!

tsk tsk tsk didn't we talk about this in another thread??  lol jk
    abanoub2000, may the Lord calm her down for your sake...lol were you ever mean to her before or said anything to offend her??  has she always been like this or is it a new development in her personality?

LOL GODlovesme... that was an inside joke.
    well... he has farted on her on 3 separate occasions
    burped on her on twice.
    and made her smell his belly button (stuck his finger in his bellybutton and put it against her nose) once.
  • she is a girl...she is probably going through "her emotional time". most egyptian girls get crazy during this time and i pray to God that this passes as quickly as it can so I don't push them down a flight of stairs.

if this happens continously and not once a month, she probably does like you or is jealous of you. i remember that i was this one girl's competetion for "the class alhan master" so she always was mean to me because she knew my awesomeness and i beat her. she didnt talk to me for a while and then she moved so i'm not sure where she is now! just pray and ask her if you did anything to her. egyptian girls are crazy so becareful (sorry if I offended anyone (egyptian girls get offended easily also! ;D ;D))
  • Lol Abanoub, who are you talking about?

The first person that came to mind was Marvel, tiny fob Mareez's little sister :) I love that family!
  • I think it is Phoebe.
  • edited March 2014
  • I know a lot about girls.  You have to disarm them and submit to them in the same sweep.

When confronted with a wrong, you say:

1.  I'm sorry for doing it.
    2.  I don't know what came over me.
    3.  It will never happen again.

If men espouse this simple principle of submission, the world would be much lighter from argument and violence.  Just submit to the women.  Do not fight with them.  Make them happy and you will be happy. 
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=10567.msg128662#msg128662 date=1296198714]
    I know a lot about girls.  You have to disarm them and submit to them in the same sweep.

When confronted with a wrong, you say:

1.  I'm sorry for doing it.
    2.  I don't know what came over me.
    3.  It will never happen again.

If men espouse this simple principle of submission, the world would be much lighter from argument and violence.  Just submit to the women.  Do not fight with them.  Make them happy and you will be happy. 

hahaha
    "Happy wife, happy life"
  • hmm....ok for the  record, pushing him down the stairs never occurred! and copticcuser20... oh really girls get offended easily how about a guy that gets offended for just pronouncing his name wrong :P
  • [quote author=proudtobecoptic3 link=topic=10567.msg128678#msg128678 date=1296213976]
    hmm....ok for the  record, pushing him down the stairs never occurred! and copticcuser20... oh really girls get offended easily how about a guy that gets offended for just pronouncing his name wrong :P

SEE!!! SHE'S STALKING ME!
  • YOU TOLD ME YOU MADE THE THREAD!!! :P
  • [quote author=proudtobecoptic3 link=topic=10567.msg128680#msg128680 date=1296214403]
    YOU TOLD ME YOU MADE THE THREAD!!! :P

See how difficult she is being!
  • LOLLLLL THIS IS PRICELESS!
  • Can I be invited to the wedding?
  • [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=10567.msg128656#msg128656 date=1296196816]
    [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=10567.msg128646#msg128646 date=1296191701]
    she is a girl...she is probably going through "her emotional time". most egyptian girls get crazy during this time and i pray to God that this passes as quickly as it can so I don't push them down a flight of stairs.

if this happens continously and not once a month, she probably does like you or is jealous of you. i remember that i was this one girl's competetion for "the class alhan master" so she always was mean to me because she knew my awesomeness and i beat her. she didnt talk to me for a while and then she moved so i'm not sure where she is now! just pray and ask her if you did anything to her. egyptian girls are crazy so becareful (sorry if I offended anyone (egyptian girls get offended easily also! ;D ;D))

ok...you clearly know nothing about girls and how their emotions/hormones work...

i do...i have a sister and i have Egyptian girls in my classes and in church they are everywhere. and girls always deny that they are being hormonal or different  :P
  • edited March 2014
  • [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=10567.msg128722#msg128722 date=1296234907]
    Being around girls and having a sister does not mean you understand girls...not all girls are mad when they're on their period.  Actually a lot of them cry...sometimes they feel sad for no apparent reasons (that's hormones).  The stereotype is PMS...not all girls react that way, actually a lot of them don't.  Don't talk about something you don't know anything about.

O_O..... there are somethings I never thought I would learn on tasbeha.org........
  • you spelled it wrong, its ABNAAB (2 A's) :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=10567.msg128656#msg128656 date=1296196816]
    [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=10567.msg128646#msg128646 date=1296191701]
    she is a girl...she is probably going through "her emotional time". most egyptian girls get crazy during this time and i pray to God that this passes as quickly as it can so I don't push them down a flight of stairs.

ok...you clearly know nothing about girls and how their emotions/hormones work...

hahaha i was just aout to say that he better watch out for GODlovesme lol
  • edited March 2014