Army of Islam responsible for Coptic New Year Massacre

Hi,

Its all over the news that the Palestinian affiliate, Army of Islam, has been pinpointed as the culprits behind this attack:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2011/0124/1224288164668.html

Although its NOT 100% certain it is them, and they have denied responsibility, they have in fact said something quite hurtful and disturbing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12261668

According to the BBC report, the group said that they "PRAISE THOSE WHO DID IT!"

So, why on earth are Coptic Christians so sincere to their country? We fought with muslims against Israel and we are compassionate towards the Palestinians yet they "praise" those who attack us!!!!!

Obviously we're going to hear from MASR and other islamic members say "Oh! But they are not REAL muslims".

lol ...

NONSENSE!!

I was nearly beaten to death in Egypt because someone felt I didnt hate jews enough.

Comments

• Well at first the Egyptian government tried to blame it on the Moussad, but it appears to me, funnily enough, that Israel made a phone call to the Egyptian president and told him to exempt Israel because they are too busy with the Palestinians, and the internal conflicts. So it appears that group is less busy and the government made a deal with them, even though they denied at first.
    About the second point Zoxsasi if you go to the Egyptian medical syndicate you'll find a stone on which they mention the names of the doctors who fought in 1973, and no less than 40 - 50% if not more of those names are blatantly Christian.
    May God have mercy on us all and show mercy to the Egyptian government that islamic group and the killer and his accomplice...
    Oujai
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=10529.msg127955#msg127955 date=1295865904]
    Well at first the Egyptian government tried to blame it on the Moussad, but it appears to me, funnily enough, that Israel made a phone call to the Egyptian president and told him to exempt Israel because they are too busy with the Palestinians, and the internal conflicts. So it appears that group is less busy and the government made a deal with them, even though they denied at first.
    About the second point Zoxsasi if you go to the Egyptian medical syndicate you'll find a stone on which they mention the names of the doctors who fought in 1973, and no less than 40 - 50% if not more of those names are blatantly Christian.
    May God have mercy on us all and show mercy to the Egyptian government that islamic group and the killer and his accomplice...
    Oujai

This is completely humiliating for ANYONE Coptic who has lost a loved one in the Israeli conflict in 1973 to see Palestinians "praising" the murder of innocent Coptic Christians.

Its hurtful beyond measure.

So, it means that we weren't fighting as Egyptians - we were fighting as slaves and our subsequent deaths in that war was not even considered a "casuality" - it was considered a victory.

• It was so hard to see where the truth was concerning the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. Who was in the wrong, who was in the right.

I was always in favour of the Palestinians.

Until now.

I think i've misjudged the Israelis. I think I'm beginning to see things from their eyes right now.
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10529.msg127954#msg127954 date=1295864117]
    I was nearly beaten to death in Egypt because someone felt I didnt hate jews enough.

are u serious..who was he?
  • This all sounds very suspicious to me ... since when do terrorist groups DENY responsibility for something they've done ...
  • [quote author=sodr2 link=topic=10529.msg127959#msg127959 date=1295874675]
    [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10529.msg127954#msg127954 date=1295864117]

are u serious..who was he?

Actually, he was some crazy muslim that lives next to you near 6 october.
    I was on a microbus, and this guy just asked me if I was muslim. I said "no". He asked me if I was jewish, I said "No". Then he said he hated jews. I didnt say anything. He took it as if I liked jews, and he stopped the bus...

Anyway.. long story..