I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT...

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
I AM SUPER EXCITED IN ANTICIPATION FOR THE CELEBRATION OF THE LITURGY FOR THE FEAST OF THE NATIVITY TONIGHT!  ;D ONE OF MY FAVORITE TIMES OF THE YEAR!  MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!  :)

Comments

• may God bless us all, keep us strong and always ready to stand up for the gospel, no matter what it costs.
  • Amen.  Amen.  Amen.
  • i dont know about you but everyone in my church is scared to die. i am excited for the liturgy.
  • Let everyone be to their own conscience and action.
    God grant us all courage and mercy.
    I'm heading off to my church.
    My hope for everyone is for a Blessed Nativity Feast.
  • Is it Nativity in Egypt yet?
  • [quote author=servant33 link=topic=10399.msg126521#msg126521 date=1294346686]
    Is it Nativity in Egypt yet?

yup. its 12:09 now
  • THE FEAST OF THE NATIVITY WAS AWESOME  ;D
  • GODlovesme, I love your zeal! I hope that everyone around you sees this. I love all liturgy, but my favorite time of the year is holy week, good friday, bright saturday, and of course the resurrection. For me it is like a spiritual marathon, very grueling yet so good for the soul! Keep on!
  • I agree with Ioannes, absolute best time of year is 105 days of Great Lent-Pentecost I get so sad when its over. lol
  • [quote author=Ioannes link=topic=10399.msg126608#msg126608 date=1294435134]
    GODlovesme, I love your zeal! I hope that everyone around you sees this. I love all liturgy, but my favorite time of the year is holy week, good friday, bright saturday, and of course the resurrection. For me it is like a spiritual marathon, very grueling yet so good for the soul! Keep on!

Thank you Ioannes!  I also love Holy Week very much.  Nativity, Theophany, and Resurrection are my favorite seasons in the church :) I am always excited ;D
  • Christmas liturgy was iight.... we rushed the liturgy to get out by the time our "cop rental" was over. We finished around 11:30 and abouna told us the had to evacuate the parking lot by 12:00 but it was a pretty nice liturgy all the same.

Merry Christmas!