T.V. and the Devil....????

Comments

• i think that would be better because you are spiritually benefiting from the time you spend on websites like these......i wouldnt call this website anywhere near a waste of time.....lol.... :) :)
  • There's this really awesome quote that I can't find but goes something like this, "God gave us 48,300 seconds each day to do what we like, have we ever used one of them to say thanks?"
    I guess it's trying to say that we have time to do the things that we like (I'm talking about certain things here, you guys know what I mean), but we always have to temember to go back and thank God. Just like our parents. When they come to give us a gift for our birthday or anything like that, they give it to us with the intention of us using it to our need, but we always thank them for the gift and give them appreciation. God is our heavenly father, how much more should we thank him?

sleepy
  • i completely and utterly(Psat word...lol...) agree with you.....i dont think we thank if enough or even truly mean our thanks.....bottom line if it wasnt for him we wouldnt be here.....lol..... :) :)
  • I know, he's the best.

sleepy
  • yup.....GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD.....lol... :) :) :).....skills....lol...jk.... :) :)
  • lol i totally concur (another SAT word llol) with what aruba and sleepy were saying and now i know its better this site than chatting right? lol
    CA
  • quick verse...
    "The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!" Mt 6:22-23

..be careful what you subject your eyes to..
  • Coptic angel that word means agree.. rite.... ??? ???...lol...
  • I'm not copticangel but yea, concur means agree
    lol

sleepy
  • lol....thanks sleepymusician....i feel smart now...lol.... ;D ;D ;D...jk...im realli not!!! ;D ;D
  • Anytime, and yea, you are smart. Don't underestimate yourself.

sleepy
  • u donno me...lol....im could say the stupidest thing sumtimes...lo... :) :)
  • Yea, i do.
    lol

sleepy
  • yes aruba it does mean to agree
    and dont put urself down
    i wouldnt have known it its just that i just learned it lol
    wait
    i think i put 2 and 2 together
    i think i know u
    u said that u have father sorial so ur from bergen and u said that ur name is sylvia
    i do think i know u
    LOL
    ur talking about whos sloww
    look at me

excusse me guys for digressing
  • I don't think aruba is slyvia, that's someone else.
    I think this is meryam.
    lol

sleepy
  • im meryam and bestest of best of best friends is sylvia....i think u r slow...lol...jk...jk...and wuts ur name...i love how this site brings people 2gether...lol.... :) :)
  • See, I knew it, lol.
    Magnoona and SweetNsylver are sylvia
    Go me.
    lol

sleepy
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    im so stupid
    iim Caroline
  • caroline....................lol................ ;D ;D ;D ;D.......heyyyyyyy......ur mother taught me write and u noe the joke about bring us 2geter lyk dis....lol...sisterhood..that caroling... ;D ;D ;D
  • looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    looooooooooool
    hehehehe
    omg my stomack
    looooooooool
    yes thats me
    i jusst remembered how she said it
    looooooool
  • lol....ur such a poop head....lol... ;D ;D
  • i thiink that we should take this to a privATE message
    sorry again guys
  • yea...lol...sorry... :) :)
  • Wow. Let's get back to the MAIN topic.
    lol
    T.V. and the Devil, and it's influence on our life...

sleepy
  • lol.....sorry.... ;D ;D ;D.....yea 2 much t.v. is bad for u....especially when it wastes your time
  • lolx...heyyyy caroline!! I'm sylvia!! ;D okay sowwy guys, baq 2 topic...tv is a thing of things that shouldnt be a thingie!!! lolx, luff u guys :-*

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • poop head.......lol..... :o :o
  • allah yesamhik!!!! (its right ok, i said it rite dont crack on my arabic!!) lolx, neways baq to how weird tv is and how bad shooshoo is!!

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • ooooooooooo.....ur trying 2 god 4 me...lol... ;D ;D ;D
  • WUT???????I DONT WANT TRYING 2 WRITE...LOL ;D ;D