NEED PRAYERS

Comments

• God be with you sister Yousie! Don't ever feel that you are alone and don't ever lose hope - God HIMSELF is always with you. God loves you so much that he died for you, don't ever think that he will abandon you or leave you to stand alone. He loves you and supports you, and is able to solve EVERY problem that you encounter in your life.

"For with God nothing will be impossible.” (Luke 1:37)

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)

"And the LORD passed before him and proclaimed, “The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth," (Exodus 34:6)

"(for the LORD your God is a merciful God), He will not forsake you nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them." (Deuteronomy 4:31)

"Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, Until these calamities have passed by." (Psalm 57:!)

"Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the Lord—that the Lord is very compassionate and merciful." (James 5:1)

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me." (Psalm 138:7)

"for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God." (John 16:27)

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28)

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all." (Psalm 34:19)

Just put your trust in him and pray, and try not to panic about finals - don't panic, you'll only yourself feel worse - just pray (you don't have to pray for hours for a prayer to be effective, don't forget you have study, just open your heart to God) and revise, and God will be glorified. God be with you :)

• Every time you are reminded of your own problems, look unto the cross and be reminded, instead, with our Lord's problems.

May the blessing of this fast be with you Yousie.
  • how about stop seeing the therapist whos feeding you that you're depressed and stop worrying so much, life isnt as big as you think
  • May the Lord help and have mercy on you! Will put your name tomorrow at 5:30am on the altar and be rest assured the attending angel will take it up with him to present it to the King of Peace to grant you the genuine peace that you need.
  • Youssie,

God be with you. I pray that God would help you this week with finals.
    Do your best studying this week and God will do the rest  ;)

God bless,
    Ebnyasoo3
  • You're in my prayers
  • Do not worry,  God is always with you during these difficult times. Do not lose hope. Keep praying and asking for the intercessions of the saints, esp. Virgin Saint Mary & Pope Kyrollos.

Ps: read my sig.
  • Yousie,

I am praying for you. Depression can be very debilitating but God is so good and He knows our hearts and we are always exactly where we need to be in life.

God be with you during exams. I can safely say that even if you didn't do your best or you didn't even try, God is merciful and will always help you...I know from experience.

mary