Senior Year Prayers Plz

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Hey guys, im in my senior year of high school now and im sort of freaking out from all the stress, I really need prayers please!

Comments

• May God give you strength.
    remember 2 things:
    1. some people fail high school but go on to do great things.
    2. we learn a lot through failure, e.g. humility and greater spiritual strength.
    so God will guide you and lead you as you trust Him and accept that He really knows what is best for you.
  • God willing Christrules doesn't fail ;)

Senior year is quite stressful, but it's also the most rewarding year in high school. It's the year that you finally realize that ALL your hard work from previous years has payed off (hopefully)! I probably had the worst senior year experience because I was working, taking rigorous courses, applying to 35 scholarships (out of my will) and 20 universities (also out of my will), interning, and traveling to different states during the semester (part of work). So just remember that it could always be worse on your side ;)
    Guess what? I didn't get any of the scholarships I applied for and I didn't get into all 35 schools (not even most of them), but God's name was Glorified and I got close to a full ride to an expensive private school. I was really upset after all the rejections, but then I realized this verse: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to PROSPER you and not to harm you, plants to give you HOPE and a FUTURE."-Jeremiah 29:11.
    Don't be discouraged from rejections. They're the ones missing out not to have you attend their school, not the other way around. One door closes, two open.
    Plus, this semester is almost over, only one more to go and you're DONEEEE!!!!! (then you'll wish you were back in high school :P)

You're in my prayers. Keep us updated on how you're doing :-)

• yes, it's unlikely u will fail, so as long as you realise that it's not the end of the world if u pass or fail, then u can concentrate better on your study.
    as for me, my last day at school was one of my happiest!
    ;)
  • thanks guys ahah i rly needed that :)