New in town

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Just wanted to say I have been reading your post and they are wonderful. I would be honored to join this site and get your input on different topics.

Comments

• WELCOME!!!! It's great having new people joining this site. I'm sure that everyone here would love to hear your opinions on different topics as I.

*~YmS~*
  • Welcome to this site ;D
  • hey buddy im george, tell us a bit about urself?
  • Hey Conquerer,

I'm new to this site too. It's a really nice site and everybody's really nice. I hope you enjoy it and benefit from it spiritually. I hope to hear your opinions on the many different topics.

LordHaveMercy
  • as I always say...

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION!!!

LOL

ok,

hope to hear from ya very soon buddy,

Mike
  • [glow=red,2,300]In the Name of the Father + and the Son + and the Holy Spirit+ . Amen.[/glow]

Marhaba, Conqueror! This is a great community. Please feel free tp share. Glad to have you aboard.... ;D

[glow=red,2,300] Gloria al Padre + y al Hijo + y al Espiritu Santo +, ahora y siempre y por los siglos de los siglos. Amen [/glow]
  • This is a great froup of people here, and you won't regret joining...lol, and trust me, you'll get addicted to this site, faster than anything else!

sleepy
  • hey conqueror.....this site is amazing but so so so very addicting which is a good thing seeing how this is a religious website...lol...u cant get enough of GOD..lol... ;D ;D ;D.....by the way Boricua_Orthodox that pic of pope kyrillos is amazing....his eyes are so intense....lol...i love him....hes the best... ;D ;D ;D...will all saints r... ;D ;D