Incident copts in egypt with police (24/11/10)

About what happend yesterday: 1 copt died and many copts were injured, because
they want to make a dome on the church (2obba) and police didn't alLow to make a church of the building. I agree 100 % with these chrisitans, and it's unfair that muslim are allowed to make mosquees wherever they want and chrisitans not. But the copts did throw stones to the police...isn't that a bad example for christianity?? And IS THIS SHAB<, COPT who DIED now a MARTYR OR NOT?
http://www.fcv2.com/show-2,N-5992-Qatar-Saudi-Arabia-United-Arab-Emirates-Dubai-f-c-v.html

GB

Comments

• [quote author=+marmar+ link=topic=10049.msg122752#msg122752 date=1290681243]
    ...isn't that a bad example for christianity??

I remember after the killings in Nagga Hammadi, the Coptic Christians were praying on the coffins of those who were murdered. I remember watching the video of this. There were no words of justice, no words of revenge, nothing to do with equal rights. I felt that someone had to say something to ease the pain of these people. At the end they said : Our Father...

Here's what I heard them say:

"...Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us.. lead us not into temptation.. ", and that terminated the funeral prayers.

There was no mention in ANY of this about "give us our equal rights" or "protect us for having our Christian faith".

There was no mention in ANY of these prayers where 7 innocent Christians were slaughtered SIMPLY because they were Christian.

What did you expect Christians to do? There's going to come a time when they won't be able to turn the other cheek. There will come a time when they will realise that Christianity isn't about Equal Rights, its about forgiveness and love.

If you want equal rights, you're going to have to fight for it. God isn't going to do anything. God is only interested that you forgive each other and love one another.

There's only so much humiliation Christians can endure. We've been turning the other cheek for centuries, but that hasn't helped us gain any rights in the country, nor being treated as equal under the law.

I also have photos of the Egyptian police throwing stones at the protesters. Islam, with the Egyptian State, the Police, the people, the Media, its one huge mafia working together to subdue Christians; and all we have to answer them with is:

"Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us, lead us not into temptation"...

• The fact that for 2000 years the Coptic Church has endured the fiercest persecution yet is still alive and well to this day is a testament to God's grace and proof that God is watching over us despite the persecution. God sees everything and will take care of it in due time .

"Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord"
    Romans 12:19 .