CopticPope.ORG Website

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hi,

The BBC are using the following URL as the official site for the Coptic Orthodox Church : http://www.copticpope.org/index.php (is this really the official site for the Church anyway?)

As far as I'm aware, this had the same style as tasbeha.org and other CopticNetwork sites; however, today it looks as if its changed.

Is it at all possible to not only have this website in English, but to brighten up a bit?

Thanks

Comments

• Yeh it is the official site for the Coptic Patriarchate.
    I recall that there is an English version of the site, but I can't find the link provided on the site..
    I think the website really needs a major make-over even though there's so much resources there.. It has barely changed since it was new... It looks the same from ever since I started using the internet maybe more than 10 years ago (lol). There's only so much that can be improved on..
  • Well....it's lead by the Patriarchate in Egypt. Leave them a message with comments.....that's the best think to do because there is no other solution.
  • I think they need help.
    Is anyone here really good at web design and development that could help them??

I can do some of the graphics if they want.

The site could really use some organization and embellishment.

Cheers
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10038.msg122691#msg122691 date=1290620721]
    I think they need help.

Cheers

normally they won't let any one get access to there back-end of the network....so i would say contact them first and if they ask for help try to find some.
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10038.msg122691#msg122691 date=1290620721]
    I think they need help.

Cheers

Zoxasi, if you do decide to contact them, I would be happy to help with web design. I have experience in that field. I have recently done the website for my church. Here is the link even though it is in beta state.
    http://www.suscopts.org/stmarynashville/

Pray for me,
    abosefien