Heart surgery

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Hey guys,

I know how powerful prayer can be, so Im asking all of you-everyone who comes across this post- that you pray for my dad; He's scheduled to do coronary bypass surgery next month. Please remember him in your prayers and if you can put his name on the alter at your church--Fadle.

Thanks

Comments

• [quote author=Je Nai Nan link=topic=9886.msg121107#msg121107 date=1287676514]
    Hey guys,

I know how powerful prayer can be, so Im asking all of you-everyone who comes across this post- that you pray for my dad; He's scheduled to do coronary bypass surgery next month. Please remember him in your prayers and if you can put his name on the alter at your church--Fadle.

Thanks

God be with him!!
    THrough the prayers of Saint Mary!!
  • May God heal your dad and let him recover quickly. Amen.

GBU
  • The same God that created your dad, is the same One that is with your dad at every moment.  Surely goodness and mercy are with your father--always.

Greet your father with smiles as he prepares for this surgery.  Encourage him with good thoughts, and when you greet him make the sign of the cross on his forehead as he heads for bed--no different than he did for you when you were a child.

Be not afraid, and thank God for your father.  My prayers are for your father, no different than I pray for my own.
  • Uncle Fadle is in my prayers. Have him hold a small picture of St. Mary during the surgery.. I see it in saint movies :)
  • may God have mercy on him
  • Thank you guys so much, it really means a lot. Thanks for the encouraging words and please, keep the prayers coming

A family friend had some oil that tamav Irini had given her, while tamav was in the hospital....they call it 'zait el elohowy', the oil of God... because it contains some of the oil that Jesus had given anba Abraam, I believe. We are constantly doing the sign of the cross on his heart with it, Inshallah God will be glorified

still in need of prayers though
  • may God guide you all and heal him.
    He is great and worthy of all praise and honour.
  • may the lord heal him and help him recover speedily
    Rabina ma3wgood