I want a talent

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hi everyone. I am really concerned that I can't find my talent and i dont know what it is or how to figure out what it is. I want to know what my talent is but i need help from u guys to know how to find out what my talent is. Im not sure if i actually have a talent. Please help me.
God Bless. Cya

Comments

• Try to see if you are good at any sports? What do you like to do during your spare time? Do you play an instrument, do you sing, what are you good at?
  • Hello I belong to Christ.

Everyone of us has a talent if not more than one.
    Remember the parable about the master and the talents.
    God gave us talents so that we can use them to glorify His name and when we do that, we will have inexpressible joy.

Like Kirolies and GODlovesme said,  See what you are good at. What is something you enjoy doing. Maybe you like to play with little kids, maybe you like to call your friends who don't come to church.

Ask God to show you your talents so that you may use them for His glory. And I promise you that if your pray from your heart, God will show you your talents.

God bless
    Ebnyasoo3
  • Yeh hi again, but i am not sure what i am good at thats my problem. like i am good at making people laugh (whether it is them laughing at me or at a joke i made, but then again i get shy around a lot of people so a lot of people dont c the funny side of me) is being funny a talent?? if soo how can it b used??? ohhh i really want to know what my talent is. well bii
  • I wouldn't worry about finding a talent. Instead find ways of serving. There must be lots of things need cleaning etc.

I am not sure I have a talent but it has not prevented me serving. So just seek to serve and see how God will open up avenues of service.

God bless you

Father Peter
  • hey, i am like you!
    lots of people find me funny coz i say silly things by mistake and then go red really quickly.
    but we don't just have 1 or 2 'talents' that define us.
    instead we often change as we get older, and we are sometimes good at some things, and then at other times good at other times.
    eg, sometimes i sing quite well, and people are encouraged to sing because of that, then other times, my voice does a funny squeaky thing and people laugh.
    the important thing is to have a positive outlook and to want to do good to people. eg. then you can be happy you helped them to sing and happy you helped them to laugh and not to worry that their voice is less good than yours.