I'm in a huge dilemma.(i think)

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Ok, so my grades at school are as follows:
I have a's in all my classes except P.E.(I have a B).
Is it still possible for me to make it to pharmacy school?

Comments

• People like you ruin our society... you'll be lucky to be a janitor''s assistance in a pharmacy school!

God bless your day,

Abanoub
  • Um ya of course dude...u only got one B..expecially in a class that they
    dont really care about. =]
    I dont think you have anything to worry about =]
  • Thanks guys, and Abanoub, your post scared me, it took me like 10 minutes to figure out you were being sarcastic.LOL
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=9318.msg115066#msg115066 date=1275664803]
    Thanks guys, and Abanoub, your post scared me, it took me like 10 minutes to figure out you were being sarcastic.LOL

hehe I thought the original post was a joke lol :D
  • lol,
    Thank God P.E. isn't a big deal.
  • [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=9318.msg115032#msg115032 date=1275616846]
    People like you ruin our society... you'll be lucky to be a janitor''s assistance in a pharmacy school!

God bless your day,
    Abanoub

LOL!  youre too much xD
  • hey geo! maybe you meant to show off a little bit, having got a's al through and (...stupid us!) we didn't dare consider this possibility...
    with an a grade in p.e. you would certainly do better, as a pharmacist, running along the shelves to grab the right tablets for your patients.. and of corse this is the pharmacist's most important professional asset, isn't it?..
    ;) lol
    you will do well, don't worry!
  • You're only 15, right? You still have a LOOONG way until pharmacy school!
    If you still maintained grades like that in your college courses, then there is nothing to worry about obviously... but just so you're aware, middle school/high school doesn't even compare to college level work.
    You can't get an A (or even a B.. probably not even a C) without studying your butt off, unless you're the guy that sits next to me in orgo chem who sleeps throughout the entire period and still gets marks higher than 80% of the class.
    People like that worry me.
  • some people are just too clever! but what we have to realise is that God expects them to give their minds and abilities to Him, and He has work for them, the same as for ordinary people.
    so don't be jealous of them, they won't have it easy.
    so, geomike, if u don't get an a in p.e. maybe God won't expect you to run so fast to grab the tablets so quickly.
    ;)

btw i only got a b in p.e. once in my life, i was really pleased!
  • [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=9318.msg115032#msg115032 date=1275616846]
    People like you ruin our society... you'll be lucky to be a janitor''s assistance in a pharmacy school!

God bless your day,

Abanoub

This really made me laugh.

And out of curiosity, how do you get a B in P.E.?!
  • Well, i am fat so i run 9 minute miles. I think that's why. Now that i have matured over these 3 months i have now realized the stupidity of my thread.
  • hahahaha .. i get like 80's and i am trying to make medical school ... so i think you will be able to make anything lol
  • i was about to congratulate u on yr 9 min mile (i would like to run that fast) but i realised that u were saying that's not very fast!
    ;D
    it takes me 20 mins to cycle the 2 miles to church, my excuse is most of the journey is one really massive hill and even pushing the bike i have to stop to get my breath!

so don't give up, and keep exercising. walk instead of asking for a lift or taking the bus, it's healthier.

my complete lack of ability in p.e. never mattered once i left school, so don't worry about it  :)
  • thanks guys for your support. i know it's a stupid question lol
  • haahhaha  it not at all ...
  • heyy how did u get all of those A's can u help me PLEASE OMG, of course u make it they HAVEEE TO TAKE UU
  • mezza .. egpytians can do the impossible they just do not try ..

and i have no clue whta that has to do with the conversation lol
  • I am egyptian derrrrrrrrr it was just a question
  • i know you are that is why i said it lol ..
  • Hey. They don't really care about HS but they care about ur GPA of the requirements. I'm a pharmacy student.
    Pray 4 me
  • i never got the point of GPAs
  • what do u mean??
  • lol kyriollos why did u say it then  CONFUZLEDD LOL