NEW STRATEGY FOR VOTING!!!

edited September 2010 in Random Issues
Hey everyone please do a simple favor to the church and vote for the two Coptic Schools in the run for $500,000!!

The Two Schools are:

Good Shepherd Christian Academy in Fairfax, VA
St. Clement Coptic Orthodox School in Nashville, TN

You're allowed to give 5 of your 20 votes to each school, so please vote for these two schools ALL 5 TIMES!!

This is not a lost cause!! Kohls is giving the money to the top 20 schools, Good Shepherd is currently 11th!!! We need to keep our numbers high!!

Here is the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/KohlsCares/

Please tell everyone you know, spread around your congregation, and pray for this to be for the Glory of God.

Thank you all, and get to voting!!!

P.S. Sorry for the repeat posts, I'm just trying to get as many people to see the request. Pray for me.

Comments

• I clicked on the link and it didn't work
  • Sorry about that, it's fixed :)

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeap, my Abounas always make announcements at the time. They have been announcing to the congregation about this project every liturgy so do what ever you can to spread the word. We all have families of never ending loud Egyptians :) they can finally be useful for something ;D ;D

And I think this ends the first week of September so please, as said before:

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!
  • [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=9589.msg118098#msg118098 date=1281711250]
    im going to ask my local priest to make an announcement before the sermon.

PS- does any other church do that? after the Gospel and before the sermon, the priest would make some quick announcements?

my church also does that ....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=9589.msg118219#msg118219 date=1281981056]
    [quote author=kirollos3 link=topic=9589.msg118155#msg118155 date=1281846923]
    [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=9589.msg118098#msg118098 date=1281711250]
    im going to ask my local priest to make an announcement before the sermon.

PS- does any other church do that? after the Gospel and before the sermon, the priest would make some quick announcements?

my church also does that ....

we go to the same church kiro...

hahahahaha
  • September 3rd is the last day.
  • [quote author=user00 link=topic=9589.msg118239#msg118239 date=1282014946]
    September 3rd is the last day.

for what
  • [quote author=Tishori link=topic=9589.msg118124#msg118124 date=1281765638]
    Yeap, my Abounas always make announcements at the time.

Actually peter, they announce AFTER the sermon, after Onayato, duhh :P :D
  • The last day to vote in the facebook contest is September 3rd.
  • [quote author=user00 link=topic=9589.msg118301#msg118301 date=1282084208]
    The last day to vote in the facebook contest is September 3rd.

do we know the ranks
  • [quote author=kirollos3 link=topic=9589.msg118331#msg118331 date=1282111022]
    [quote author=user00 link=topic=9589.msg118301#msg118301 date=1282084208]
    The last day to vote in the facebook contest is September 3rd.

do we know the ranks

http://apps.facebook.com/KohlsCares/home/leaderboard

Good Shepherd is at 10th place. St. Clement at 20th - it fell from 15 to 20 today, we need all the votes we can. It seems as if only the East Coast is really engaged in this; if we can get all the Copts and other Orthodox Christians elsewhere (west coast, europe, rest of world preferably, etc.) it would give them enough a boost to keep them eligible.
  • UH OH!

ST. CLEMENT FELL TO 21!!!!!!

we really need to tell everyone we know to get them back up in the top 20... were only down by 300 and something votes right now...

also, Good Shepard is quickly falling as well, we must keep them in as well...

remember, tell EVERYONE you know, not just copts!!!
  • Spread the word!! We almost got out of the winning 10 with St Clement, we're in a dangerous last place :(
  • One week left! Everyone keep voting!!!!
  • Alrighty guys new strategy!!

You can vote up to 5 MORE TIMES! A total of 10 times for the two Coptic Schools. Underneath the voting, there are more options for more votes:

Sharing on Facebook gives you another star
    Sharing on Twitter gives you another star
    Reaching out gives you three more!

Please please, make this known to everyone out there. We are doing really well and God is blessing. Out of 20 schools in America, could you imagine two of them being Coptic Institutions?? God is really working, we just have to do our part.

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

Pray for this contest, for God's glory to be shown.
  • Hopefully both schools win, they are in great shape as of now. St Clement is 13th place and Good Shepherd is 11th, lets keep it up and let everyone know so we can stay in the top 20 God's willing
  • Also, I noticed that as mentioned above you can add 5 more votes for a total of 10 votes to each school, all you have to do is to click on share, tweet and reach out. In reach out, all you have to do is click on the buttons and thats it, you dont actually have to follow the rest of the steps.