My New Book

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I have a book that is going to be published in Ethiopia and in Amharic. Unfortunately it wont be published in English. So I took the liberty of self publishing it in English. Along with Fr. Peter's book, it will be posted on Lulu.com and will cost only $8.50. It is not for sale just yet, I will let everyone know when it goes up for sale, but before I do that I want to know how many people are interested.

The book is titled "The End Of Man: A Defense of the Orthodox Church Against Protestantism"
This is a first in a series of books entitled "The End of Man" the next being Atheism. This new book is directed more towards the protestant-Orthodox situation in Ethiopia but never the less has some great points and is a great read.

How many are interested?

Comments

• im interested!! :D
  • i am interested as well.
  • I'd be interested to read that.
    Did you write it yourself in Amharic? Did you translate it into English before publishing?
  • [quote author=aidan link=topic=9620.msg118551#msg118551 date=1282639518]
    I'd be interested to read that.
    Did you write it yourself in Amharic? Did you translate it into English before publishing?

I wrote it in English. My brother is part of Mahabere Kidusan, who publish books in Ethiopia, and he took it to them and they are going over it now. I decided to self publish because it wont be published in English, atleast by Mahabere Kidusan.
  • Put me in for a copy.
  • I will let everyone know.  will make a post and I will put a link directly to the book. It will cost $10, and I think its a pretty good read, I had my Ethiopian friend help me with it so I would be much more toned down.