Please pray for me

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Please pray for me I have an important exam tomorrow morning that has a huge effect on my future. I've been studying for months...

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Count on me!

Good luck
  • I pray that you get great results in the exam and that your future is successful

All the best
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PCAT woo! God be with you!! =)
  • Haha... It was actually the DAT. lol you guys were close. Thanks everyone for your prayers. It's outta my hands now and all up to Him ;-)
  • [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=9483.msg116910#msg116910 date=1279813347]
    21 years old.. depends on future... hm.. is this exam the MCAT?  ;D

I will pray for you.

hehe I actually wanted to ask the same thing.

Anyway, I'll be happy to pray for you.
  • DID U PASS?
  • hope he passed
  • [quote author=kirollos3 link=topic=9483.msg117536#msg117536 date=1281074081]
    hope he passed
  • SO DID YOU? THIS IS KILLING ME! ??? ???
  • lol we'll just assume omelnour passed with such high marks and is now too busy with dentistry to check the tasbeha.org forums
  • [quote author=servant33 link=topic=9483.msg117719#msg117719 date=1281400532]
    lol we'll just assume omelnour passed with such high marks and is now too busy with dentistry to check the tasbeha.org forums

("like")
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i am using it in the universal way the bible uses it. (lol)

he = nshe\he
  • oh wow!! I haven't been on here in a while and I just saw this....sorry this is kinda late, but I did very well thanks to your prayers. I'm waiting to hear back from dental schools, so if you wouldn't mind a few more prayers here and there, I would definitely appreciate it. haha!!

and I am a female, just to clear the air ;)