Fr. Moses Rushdie

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
HELLOOOOO

Does anyone have a Divine Liturgy prayed by Abouna Moses Rushdie.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much
Pray for me

Comments

• I would love that.
  • I hope you can read arabic

http://www.facebook.com/notes/-father-mousa-lovers-mby-bwn-mwsy-/trnym-lln-lrwny-jml-trnym-lqds-bwn-mwsy/157103469836

Scroll down there is the liturgy of saint basil in three parts, and the whole page is full of taraneem.

Pray for me,

Abanoub
  • When I click on the link it says error
  • Thanks mina
  • Sorry Mina but that's not working for me either haha
  • it works....i just downloaded it.
    you must right click on the link and save as.....you then have to wait a while thoo cuz the server of that site is slow......so say atleast 30-min wait,
  • yea the link works and everything but when I went to play it with Real Player it said something like error and it wouldnt open with Itunes or quick
  • [quote author=I Believe link=topic=9439.msg116737#msg116737 date=1279452014]
    yea the link works and everything but when I went to play it with Real Player it said something like error and it wouldnt open with Itunes or quick

it's an mp3 file....it should work everywhere....it did with me.
  • Hey I Believe I think you have to extract it first...when you download it its a .rar file which you need a program to extract. It sounds like you're using a Mac like me since you said Quick time and iTunes :D If you are, just download this program: http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/15272

And then open the .rar from within it. It should give you a folder called with an Arabic title which has the mp3 inside it.

Hope that works :D Btw thanks a lot mina for this link - I've listened to it about 50 times since I downloaded it yesterday :)

God bless and PFM
  • im actually not haha but I use Safari and iTunes
  • oh....sorry. i forgot about that part  :)
  • I tried using that program ephois but it didnt work because I dont have a Mac
  • WOW THIS SOUNDS AMAZING...I used another program THANK YOU MINA!!!
  • sorry to be a burden but do you know if there is a recording of him praying the Divine Liturgy according to St. Gregory and St. Cyril???
  • [quote author=I Believe link=topic=9439.msg116757#msg116757 date=1279495176]
    sorry to be a burden but do you know if there is a recording of him praying the Divine Liturgy according to St. Gregory and St. Cyril???

i doubt it....but if i hear about it i'll posted. it's nice you like it....but i myself, like this liturgy but not that much....not because of his voice or even the deacons (who were great btw with satir mikhael) but because i don't like all the highs and downs in the lahn of the liturgy.
  • ya, Abouna puts some extra hazzats in the liturgy but overall this is the best recorded liturgy i have heard so far.