The BEST Tasbeha (clear, good quality and complete)

edited June 2010 in Coptic Orthodox Church
This is 2 full Tasbehas, that are recorded here in St Mark's Church Sydney, Australia.
I'm hoping that the Admins from tasbeha.org will post it up as it is 2 very complete Tasbehas sung predominately in English and Coptic and there is some Arabic, most of the long tunes are included and quality is excellent.

download here for individual files, under St Mark Tasbeha 1 and St Mark Tasbeha 2:

http://cid-4a98a4404168acc2.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public

or download zip files from here:

http://cid-62d2f30a3d1ae2d8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/PUBLIC

Comments

• can an administrator please get back to me
  • anyone?
  • thanks brother they're good
    greetings from a fellow st mark church sydney member  8)
  • Awesome!! Thanks! This is so great. God bless!
  • noworries guys,
    im hoping that the admins would respond to put it on the site so everyone will see it and have access.
  • noworries guys,
    im hoping that the admins would respond to put it on the site so everyone will see it and have access.
  • G.J.I.
    I have to disagree a little. The recording of the tasbeha is fine.....but not the best as said.

The recording is:
    - not clear.
    - fine quality but not the best live recording i ever heard.
    - Complete: maybe.
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=9321.msg115762#msg115762 date=1276924415]
    G.J.I.
    I have to disagree a little. The recording of the tasbeha is fine.....but not the best as said.

The recording is:
    - not clear.
    - fine quality but not the best live recording i ever heard.
    - Complete: maybe.

or we could just sit her and bash....ya know...
  • Sorry man not very good quality in my opinion.
    I can hear people coughing and other noises in the background......
  • [quote author=Hisservant link=topic=9321.msg115766#msg115766 date=1276948823]
    or we could just sit her and bash....ya know...

i am not bashing....i am just stating what i found from hearing the recording.
  • lol guys....dont expect to just get something straight from heaven....obviously people will fart, cough, sneeze, its all natural. I LIKE IT G J I =D
  • lol minagir, the only thing ive heard thats close to being as complete as this is from dare el sourian, and this is the best relatively speaking..if you have a clearer more complete version please let me know..

also the second tasbeha is more clearer than the first.

• [quote author=dude11 link=topic=9321.msg116000#msg116000 date=1277633182]
    lol minagir, the only thing ive heard thats close to being as complete as this is from dare el sourian, and this is the best relatively speaking..if you have a clearer more complete version please let me know..

well there is always the recording sets of differnt sources like Ibrahim Ayad HICS GAD and many other cantors......but when it comes to live praises, it's differnt.
  • The Australian accent is amusing  :D
  • great tasbeha! its pretty clear and accurate. Thanks a lot  :D
    GBU
  • BEST TASBEHA George!! St. MARKS IS THE BEST and ONLY COPTIC ORTHODOX CHURCH IN SYDNEY  ;)
  • I've got to say, I've listened to this for several months now and learned so many hymns from it. Thanks so much, it is awesome!