COYBL

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are kidding...right?!
  • LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=9270.msg115185#msg115185 date=1275861753]
    To keep you all updated, our record is now 0-4, and we need to win our next 4 games to make it to the playoffs.

My church has been on top in this league for years, and we dont want this year to slip away. PRAYERS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

i feel you bro. our lacrosse team used to be one of the best in the country (boys won 7 state championships, girls won 8 NATIONAL championships (6 years were in a row as well)). Thats right, our girls lacrosse team was #1 in the country (as well as a 103 game winning streak, and boys #1 in the state. then a new school opened up, and redistricting happened, and we lost all of the lacrosse player saturated neighborhoods :(. we did HORRIBLE this year... we went 9-3 regular season, and lost in the semifinals at playoffs :(. please pray for us as well, because i HATE losing. (especially keep strong the boys team in your prayers haha :D)
  • Dude,

Prayers are for souls and salvation, not for a ball through the hoop.  I pray for your safety and common sense but not your three-pointer.
  • Prayer is for everything; however, it's best to pray for God's will, not that you may win.
  • 1. enough with the "bro"'s im seeing here....2. Manhattan keeps on making it / Brooklyn keeps on taking it / Bronx keeps creating it / Queens keeps on faking it!
  • [quote author=sodr2 link=topic=9270.msg115294#msg115294 date=1276033304]
    1. enough with the "bro"'s im seeing here....2. Manhattan keeps on making it / Brooklyn keeps on taking it / Bronx keeps creating it / Queens keeps on faking it!

and East Brunswick keeps on winning it!!