HCOC presents its new production

edited April 2010 in Hymns Discussion
Christ is risen!

HCOC presents its new production: The Rite and Hymns of the Feast of the Resurrection (to the 39th Day of Pentecost). Get your copy now from:
http://www.copticheritage.org/Productions_Resurrection.phtml

See the following ad for more info on the production...

Comments

• do these wonderful deacons own a recording place?
    wow, so professional
  • I don't think they do.

BUT, for some reason, i think that the quality is not as good as previous productions....and i think i have enough experience with hymns recordings to say that.

it's either the final editing wasn't as good or it was edited TOO MUCH to cover all these voices of separate ppl to sound the same and match the other voices/recordings on the CD.....because not all is recorded in a studio and i can bet my money on that.....even thoo i never "bet" ;-)
  • That was harsh Mina, LOL ;D ;D ;D
    Just seeing the youth being involved in hymns just inspires me to learn more, that's why i like to watch these kinds of videos
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=9163.msg113870#msg113870 date=1272414569]
    That was harsh Mina, LOL ;D ;D ;D
    Just seeing the youth being involved in hymns just inspires me to learn more, that's why i like to watch these kinds of videos

hey.....i think they are supposed to be tooo advanced and they spend too much money for this......what i am saying is truth based on my opinion and what i heard from their sample video online......what's the problem in that?!
  • No problem,
    LOL
    I respect your opinion.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • We record in a professional studio and yes some tracks are recorded by a branch we have in texas and some things in egypt which are not recorded in a studio like the one we have, thus quality is different. Also, the editing does have a lot to do with the quality, we try not to change it that much but every hymn has its different touch. Pray for the choir a lot of time and commitment is spent into recording these hymns.