Grandfather

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Aghaby

My grandfather has just past away and my family needs your prayers

God bless

Comments

• My deepest condolonces, may God grant you and your family the grace and patience to bring you through this tough time.

God be with you and your family.
  • May God take him into Our Lord's loving Bossom. May the Lord be with you and your family .
    My prayers are with you and your family.
  • Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,[a] “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’”
    “Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”
    [Revelation 14:13]

My condolences to you and your family, God have mercy on him and us all.
  • I know how difficult this is, but know that the Comforter is near you and your family at this time...
    It also helps to remember the good memories of the moments you spent together and know that those memories will always live on.
    Also, your grandfather's spirit lives on in a far better place, a place where all of us shall hopefully meet one day !

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelation 21:4)

My condolences to you and your family...
  • My deepest condolances to you and your family. Although, I'm sure he will be missed greatly, you have gained a new saint in heaven!
  • Thanks guys, i appreciate your prayers and efforts
  • I really never know what to say in these situations but may God comfort your heart and give you peace as He is the source of it. GBU