CYC - Christian Youth Channel

edited December 2009 in Youth Corner
Check it out guys: CYC - Christian Youth Channel

it's on the same dish as CTV... but all they have running on it now is commercials for up coming programs and congrats wishes from Bishops... I think they're waiting until everyone tunes in.

I think it's going to be amazing :) ... this channel is made for us youth... I think most of it is going to be in English but they're also going to have other languages... I can't wait till they actually start broadcasting these programs

They also need a lot of input with things to broadcast and donations

May God Bless the people who are making this happen.

Comments

• [quote author=the_least link=topic=8589.msg108461#msg108461 date=1260922940]
    Check it out guys: CYC - Christian Youth Channel

it's on the same dish as CTV... but all they have running on it now is commercials for up coming programs and congrats wishes from Bishops... I think they're waiting until everyone tunes in.

I think it's going to be amazing... I can't wait till they actually start broadcasting these programs

They also need a lot of input with things to broadcast and donations

May God Bless the people who are making this happen.

I can't wait for it to start broadcasting! They came by my church, Saint Mary and Saint Pachomious in New York, to record a liturgy! =]
  • where is anba Rouphael, or anba Mousa?! the bishops of the youth...

for some reason I have a fishy feeling about it... but its okay God will make it for the best

akhadna el baraka... neshkor Allah
  • I LOVE IT :D
  • BTW, CTY has amazing shows for Pascha Week!  ;D