fe youm men al ayam

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hey,

there's a tarneema that's been going through my head and I can't find it anywhere. I used to have it on tape from St. Mina's Monastary but I lent it out and never got it back!!

I only know the first couple lines:

Fe youm men el ayam w ana mashy fe salam
Shoft etnein ro7baan w ma3a7om gondy kaman
fe youm men el ayam w fe agamal el a7lam

... and then it goes on to describe that the first ra7eb (monk) is the Baba Kirellos and what he does, the second verse is about the late Anba Mina, and the third is the gondy Mari Mina!

It's a really cute tarneema and I love it so much! Please let me know if you have it or if you know where I can get it :)

Thanks

Comments

• Thank you so much Maria! This one (#4) is actually a different version than the one I know. It talks about Anba Antonious, Anba Moussa, and Anba Bishoy instead of Baba Kirellos and Anba Mina... but it's equally beautiful!

Again, thank you for sharing these with me but please let me know if you find the other one too... that tarneema specifically means a lot to me!
  • oh Sorry, I don't know about this one. If you find it please could you send it to me, I love to hear this one too :)
    Please pray for me
  • Does Boulos Malak sing it? If so then I have it.
  • That's ok Maria... Thank you so much for trying!

TITL, it might be Boulos Malak... it sounded like him but I haven't heard it for years so I can't remember for sure! Is the one you have about Baba Kirellos, Anba Mina, and Mari Mina?

Thanks!
  • Oh no, its about st. anthony, st. moses the black, st pishoy and st mina..
    [quote author=Marmoura99 link=topic=8857.msg111010#msg111010 date=1266722625

I only know the first couple lines:

Fe youm men el ayam w ana mashy fe salam
    fe youm men el ayam w fe agamal el a7lam

those are the same exact lyrics, except its not "etnein" rohban, its talat (three)... i didnt know there was a similar tarneema about different saints... interesting..