I love the Coptic Church

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
I am from Germany and a syraic orthodox christ.
And i must say my brothers the copts that i love you. We are one church in our lord Jesus Christ.

I went last months in the monastery of the copts here in germany. and i love the monks abuna gabriel and abuna nikodemus. they are very good to me. we also have a good connection to each other. Seydna Bishop Damian too. He is a good seyda for all an i love him too.

Our Patriarch is in good connection with Papa Shenouda.
And when we have the lithurgy in our syriac church, we say that papa shenouda is the papa of alexadria. we use his name in out lithurgy.

My english is not so good, sorry for this.

But i would say that i love my brothers the copts.

A Syraic Orthodox Christ. In our Lord an Father.

Comments

• let us grow in one love... in one spirit... in one body...

we love you too!
  • WE LOVE U TOOOOOOOOOO
  • Filifus, welcome to Tasbeha.
  • [quote author=filifus link=topic=8599.msg108527#msg108527 date=1261173868]
    I am from Germany and a syraic orthodox christ.
    And i must say my brothers the copts that i love you. We are one church in our lord Jesus Christ.

I went last months in the monastery of the copts here in germany. and i love the monks abuna gabriel and abuna nikodemus. they are very good to me. we also have a good connection to each other. Seydna Bishop Damian too. He is a good seyda for all an i love him too.

Our Patriarch is in good connection with Papa Shenouda.
    And when we have the lithurgy in our syriac church, we say that papa shenouda is the papa of alexadria. we use his name in out lithurgy.

My english is not so good, sorry for this.

But i would say that i love my brothers the copts.

A Syraic Orthodox Christ. In our Lord an Father.

Yes, I am Ethiopian Orthodox and I too have found much love from my Coptic brothers and sisters.

I think I have thanked u before in another post beloveds, but in this Holy season when we celebrate the birth of our Lord....I would like to say Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. When I return home to Ethiopia I will have all good things to say about how I have been treated by my Coptic Father. I hope to visit a Syriac Orthodox Church one day.
  • Indeed the COC is great. I have found it to be a home away from home.  ;D

In Christ
    Theophilus
  • @ elsi70x7

Thank you for the words. i see in you very much love.

god bless you