It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year!!

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
very sarcastically speaking  ;D

of course many of us have exams at this wonderful time lol so I was thinking we could all join in a group prayer within our own homes. What I mean by that is say 10pm everyday in our own homes in our region of the world we could all pray that God be with all the students who are writing exams and that He guide them and guard them with His grace, and give them wisdom and understanding.

I, for one, am in desperate need of prayers. This year especially is very critical for me!!

Please remember me in your prayers and let me know what you think of this idea :)

Comments

• This is a great idea, the prayers of the saints be with all the students out there, if you guys could remember me in your prayers as well that would be great! Thanks all
  • I like it. Count me in. Let us also remember those members of this forum who are not in school..at the end of our prayers..otherwise they will cry floul ::)
  • lol i like that! great idea :)

btw.. my first exam is tomorrow!! physiology and there is soooo much to know so I need all the prayers tonight and tomorrow morning so I can remember all this stuff :)

God Bless
  • Nice idea!!

And I really need these prayers because I'm giving exams for an English license this Saturday and it would help me a lot.
    Count me in.  ;D
  • [quote author=Marmoura99 link=topic=8559.msg108248#msg108248 date=1260324779]
    btw.. my first exam is tomorrow!! physiology and there is soooo much to know so I need all the prayers tonight and tomorrow morning so I can remember all this stuff :)

one of my classmates today told me his fiance had a physiology exam today and that i should pray for her lol

IM IN BTW!!! ill pray for you all, pray for me too
    God Bless.
  • LOL Sodr!! I'm not engaged yet so that can't be me :)

But please keep the prayers coming for all those who need God's help!
  • May the Lord have mercy upon all of you who are taking exams at this time.

May He grant you peace.

God bless you

Father Peter
  • Thank you so much Father Peter! It means so much to me, as I'm sure it does to many here, that you remember us in your prayers!
  • GREAT IDEA!! COUNT ME IN %100!!!

i will pray for all, please return the favor

thanks and god bless!

chris