Looking for these tarneemas.

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey guys,

I've been looking for 2 tarneemas for a long time. :/
Which are : Maptensash (You don't forget) that is used in Simon the shoemaker's movie.
        and Ghaly alaik which I can't find a downloading link anywhere. :S

P.S. Could you tell me the name of the priest that was the FoC to abouna Yostos? That was saying "Ya Gaada3".

Comments

• Hey Pano5,
    I don't actually have mp3 forms for these songs but I had them in my fav list from youtube!

1. Mabtensash مبتنساش          (ps. I love this one too!!)
    2. Ghaly 3alek  غالى عاليك      (NOTE: for this one you can't actually find it by typing in english so I typed it in arabic and found it right away)

*Sorry, I don't know the name of Abouna Yostos' FOC off the top of my head but I can definately ask my dad later tonight... he knows and then I'll post it either later this evening or tomorrow for you :)

Remember me in your prayers
  • I am looking for mabtensash as well! I am looking for it as a mp3 player to download!
    Thanks,
    BentBABAyasooa`
  • Thank you very much Marmoura99. I've been looking for them for a LOOOOOOONG time. xD
    Thanks once more.

bentBABAyasooa I've downloaded em and here are the links for the mp3s.

Mabtenshash : http://www.filefront.com/15087241/Mabtensash.mp3 <- Edited into a better quality.
    Ghali alaik :  http://www.filefront.com/15086243/Ghali Alaik.mp3

May God bless you.
  • If you guys want to download stuff from youtube, you can use this: www.savevid.com
  • Hmmm... Could you please guys find me or type in arabic the tarneema 3amedooni (Baptise me)?
    Thanks in advance.

May God bless you.
  • lol my pleasure!

Here's 3amedouni عمدونى

I hadn't even heard of this song before but I really like it!!
  • Ahhh!!! Thank you so much...!!!!  :-*
  • No Problem :) and i asked my dad about Abouna Yostos' FOC and he told me his name was Abouna Abaskhairon....b ut be careful not to confuse him with Anba Abaskhairon!