Trust

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I have hard time trusting God!!!
i feel so scared!
I cant concentrate on work!!
I try to do everything on my own and its physically and spiritually tiring!
I try to put my future in his hands but im afraid to trust him so i try to plan soooo far ahead!
I have a few sins im trying to beat but i feel he isnt there an im afraid to fall into it again! The devil is too strong for me!
I cant do this anymore !
I NEED HELP PLEASE

Pray for me

Comments

• “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    And lean not on your own understanding;
    In all your ways acknowledge him,
    And he will make your paths straight.”
    (Proverbs 3:5-6)

leave all your troubles with the Lord. Take up my yoke upon you, and learn of me, because I am meek, and humble of heart: and you shall find rest to your souls. For my yoke is sweet and my burden light. (Matt 11:29)
    I myself feel at times the same way as you, but God put us through some of the difficulties in our lives. We need to put all our trust in Him. He created us and put us into the world we live in today, be with Him. Get closer to God through prayer, repentence, confession, communion. Talk to your FOC. When you pray ask God to direct u in your life and give you trust in Him.
    For though I fall, I will rise again. Micah 7:8 We all sin and were human beings, keep repenting and ask God to help you stop sinning. I experience this as well, but i try and get bak up stick with God and He will be with you.
    When u pray ask 4 God's guidance and aid to help you overcome such sin. Don't ever give up.

GBU
  • Nicely said marina008 :)
    Christrules, i know it's tough. We all go through this at times...i know how you feel, because i get that a lot too! From my experience I can tell you try to take things one step at a time. Believe me, I know it's tempting to think about everything and make plans, and that's not wrong, but it's when we begin to get anxious and think too much about the future that it distracts us from the present (which is ironic, because succeeding in the present will also help us succeed in the future ;), but we're only human). And incorporate God in everything, ask for His strength. God will show you His will for you.
    Remember, "the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you" (Deuteronomy 31:6).
    "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).
    Also when you're worried about your future, think about how much God is helping you in the present and has helped you in the past. "Thus far the Lord has helped us" (1 Samuel 7:12).
    PrayGod bless you and you're in my prayers.
  • we all need God's guidance. We learn from each other and our experiences and apply it to our lives. May God help us trust i nHim and believe in Him. For anything that is impossible to us always possible with God.

Please pray 4 me
    GBU
  • Thank You Guys Pray for me
  • Through the intercessions of the Virgin Mary full of GRace, ST. George, St.Mina, St.Bishoy and Abu seifen
    May God help you and be with you
    God Bless You