Please pray for us

rpmrpm
edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
        Please pray for my family's recovery from illness. During the past few weeks, my wife and daughter were down with chicken pox and are just recovering. Now, my school-going son has tested positive for the flu H1N1. I humbly request your prayers during these testing times.

God bless you,
rpm

Comments

• The Lord bless you and grant you all healing.

May He especially preserve you all from harm.

God bless you

Father Peter
  • may i also add my prayers,
    God be with you
  • May the Lord bless you and cure your family.
    I'd suggest you fasting with your family for 2 weeks and especially in soul.

God bless you my friend.
  • May the Lord have mercy on you.I will ask our Abouna to remember you in the Liturgy.

May the Lord pour his blessings upon you.
  • "2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." (James 1:2-4)

may the prayers of the saints be with you
  • Dear Fr. Peter, brothers & sisters in the Lord.

My personal thanks to each one of you for your prayers and words of comfort. By the Lord’s mercy, my son seems to have a mild form of the flu, which his doctor says should be remedied by medication and rest. It’s the uncertainty related to countering this particular outbreak that is causing concern worldwide. That being said, I am leaving it all in the Lord’s hands. He knows what’s best and will work out His plan in His good time.

While fasting and praying, we must also remember the doctors and medical staff who are constantly exposed to these hazards day-in-day out.

Once again, many thanks to each one of you for your support. Take care, avoid crowds and especially those using public transport, go the extra mile in maintaining hygiene.

God bless you all,
    rpm