Please pray for me

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Dear brothers and sisters

I ask you to remember me in your prayers. I am conducting my first solo baptism today and I pray that everything will go well according to the will of God.

I also have a family situation and I ask you to remember me before God and ask that He will have mercy.

God bless you

Father Peter

Comments

• May intercession of the Virgin Mary, the Theotokos be with you in all your ways.
  • we are praying,
    and may the blessings of the feast of the holy theotokos be with you.
    our Lord is present with us

•         We pray that the Lord bless you abundantly in your endeavor, protect you and keep your concerns and needs close to His heart.

God bless you,

Paulos
  • Dear Father

Be assured of my prayers and I ask St Alban and all the saints of these Isles to pray for you too in your Godly work.

Aidan

• [coptic]Mare `V] swp nemak qen `ptyrf `nte nekjin`iri hiten ni]ho `nte ]:eotokoc e;ouab ]agia Maria ouoh nye;ouab tyrou[/coptic]
    May God be with you in all you do, through the intercessions of the Holy Theotokos St. Mary and all the saints

[coptic]Anon tyren tentwbh `ehryi ejwi peniwt Petroc @ `aripenmeu`i qen nek]ho[/coptic]
    We are all praying for you Father Peter, remember us in your prayers.

• Father Bless,

How humble of you to ask the prayers of us sinners.

May the intercessions of the Holy Theotokos,the Mother of God ,St Michael the archangel , St George the prince of the martyrs, St Mina the wondermaker, St Pilopater Mercurios the victorious and St Demiana the virgin be with you.

I will pray my midnight prayer on your behalf and will put your name on the altar on Sunday.

Hez
  • Thanks be to God the baptism went perfectly, and it was a wonderful experience for me as a priest, and for all those present.

Do please continue to pray for a family circumstance, I rely on and appreciate your prayers for my service and my family, and I continue to offer my prayers for you all.

Father Peter
  • Dear Father Peter,

I am joining in with a daily humble prayer for you and your family and also for the blessing and prosperity of your ministry. May the Lord give you all strength, patience, wisdom and guidance to solve all problems on time.

May He send you the Saint Archangel Michael to help you, with the intercessions of the Saint Virgin Mary the Theotokos and the prayers of the Martyr Saint Mina and all the martyrs and saints.

Psalm 1:

1 Blessed is the man
    Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
    Nor stands in the path of sinners,
    Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;

2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
    And in His law he meditates day and night.

3 He shall be like a tree
    Planted by the rivers of water,
    That brings forth its fruit in its season,
    Whose leaf also shall not wither;
    And whatever he does shall prosper.

Amen.

GBU
  • may the great Lord help you and your family through the intercessions of the mother of us all Saint Mary and all the saints and angels be with you
    Glory to God
  • May the good Lord be with you and extend his Mercy to your family situation.

• May prayers of the Holy Theotokos and the Archangel Michael as well as all the saints be with you and may our kind and merciful Heavenly Father guide you in your ministry as well as your personal life, may His name be glorified!