Can't play hymns on screen

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
I can play the hymns that can be played in realplayer itself, but not the ones that play on the screen with the text along with it.

It gives me a blurred, weird thing in place of the realplayer-on-screen. I can see the words, but I can't hear the music.

Help??

Comments

• [quote author=user00 link=topic=8174.msg104605#msg104605 date=1247623287]
    I can play the hymns that can be played in realplayer itself, but not the ones that play on the screen with the text along with it.

It gives me a blurred, weird thing in place of the realplayer-on-screen. I can see the words, but I can't hear the music.

Help??

i think there is a plugin for real player.
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=8174.msg104607#msg104607 date=1247628439]
    [quote author=user00 link=topic=8174.msg104605#msg104605 date=1247623287]

Help??

i think there is a plugin for real player.

By that, do you mean the thing where you select to play it in the actual realplayer? Well, I can't do that because the area where the realplayer is supposed to work on screen is al blurred--as in, there's nothing to click on or anything! I'm real upset about this. Help please??!!
  • I have the same thing on regular internet explorer

try firefox it works for me
  • I don't have firefox. Maybe it's because I have the lastest version of Internet Explorer (Version 8 i think?). That's all I can think of because it used to work for me and all of a sudden it stopped.
  • help please--anyone!!??
  • if you want to download firefox

here is the Link

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

God bless
  • But how do I fix it so I can play it on Internet Explorer???????????????????

Someone please help!!
  • go to realplayer.com and download the latest version. install it, then you should be ready to listen to hymns.

enjoy
  • Yay! I unistalled my realplayer, restarted my computer, and installed the lastest version (Realplayer SP beta--the free one) and now I am enjoying Expraxeon Ton on tasbeha.org!! Thanks to all, especially geomike!!