Uncontrolable anger

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I am hoping that somebody could help me to my short temper. I seem to get mad really fast especially at home. I need your help.

Comments

• hey me too! sometimes it can be a medical thing like reactive hypoglycemia. i would go to your father of confession and to the doctor.
  • All your anger is probably due to your guilty feelings.. I was very angry before too..lol
    have I annoyed anyone?

• You must believe God accepts you as you are and will help you..

But the fruit of the Spirit is love,joy,peace, kindness, gentleness, self control...

Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh
  • I also remember a long time I read that sometimes passions have control over us because we are not submissive to our parents or something.. I don't know

pray for me
  • Hey geomike,

i have a similar problem,
    my FOC told me this:
    It is because you do not have peace within you....something withing you stirs and stirs you with it...the key here is to dig in your heart and find it...and when you do present it before the LORD, and he will take care of it.

It could be fear of something
    Anger at someone
    Anger at a topic
    it could be many things and my our Lord Jesus Christ Son of the Living God help you find what it is

God Bless
    Pray for me
    Prayers of Pope Kyrollos be with you :)
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=8065.msg103696#msg103696 date=1243898833]
    I am hoping that somebody could help me to my short temper. I seem to get mad really fast especially at home. I need your help.

are you stressed about something? do you have problems at home/elsewhere? if so, you need to find someone to talk to about all this because it is not healthy to bottle it all up as at some point you might just explode.

if you have a lot of free time and you get bored try playing sport going to a gym or having more relaxation time to destress. also make sure you sleep enough hours everyday and you eat well