I fell God gives up

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I have been lately falling into a lot of sins concerning lust. I feel like God just gave up on me. I don't know what to do. Somebody please help.

Comments

• ---there is a story of a monk. One of his weaknesses was his sexual desires. He would fall in this regularly but he used to rise up and say "God I know I'm bad and I don't deserve to stand in the front of you, but if you help the righteous people, this is because they deserve your help, please accept me again and help me overcoming this sin". The young monk continued falling and rising and falling and rising and every time he fell he used to rise up and say exactly the same words. One day he fell and rose up and said the same words, the devil went really mad and appeared to him and told him "Don't you get ashamed of your sins to talk to God with your filthy mouth?" the monk said "Well you hit me with sin and I hit you with the love of God and lets see who is going to win", from that time the devil left him alone and did not fight him with the sin because he did not want him to get more CROWNS for his hope and faith in God.---
  • ya ebny, if God gave up on us... imagine where we would be... and how we would be... God loves you so much, God loves everyone... He knocks on you door everyday, every night, every morning, but we are too busy being away from Him... wake up in the morning and tell Him, "God I love you, help me" when/if you sin... right after the sin, stand up, and tell Him, "you know what God, I just sinned I'm sorry... please help me not do it again... God I love you so much, and I know you can help me" and I know we all have been told this while we were children... God is watching you sin... imagine your father is with you in the room... would you do what you do? God is there ya habibi... you're not there!

and to give up on you, God must not love you anymore... do you agree?

if thats the case which is NOT!!! why would He love you, if you don't love Him... because if you love Him, you would make Him happy... so try to stop the sin, just for the sake of your friend not liking something you do... and yes your friend being God... "but we are lucky... that God loves us even when we are yucky" so don't misuse that.. try to start talking to Him through the day... when you get the "urge" tell Him "God, I'm getting the urge to sin... HELP ME!"  until the urge goes away.. and dont forget to tell Him thank you!

Pray for me... and my peace of heart...

akhadna el baraka... neshkor Allah!
  • thank you
  • One of the problems is that we depend on ourselves

and that is why we lose                Me vs Satan = I lose

But if we ask God to help us, we will overcome

God vs Satam = I win

God bless you and help you
  • edited January 2014
    [quote author=ebnyasoo3 link=topic=8130.msg105052#msg105052 date=1248930616]
    One of the problems is that we depend on ourselves

and that is why we lose                Me vs Satan = I lose

But if we ask God to help us, we will overcome

God vs Satam = I win

God bless you and help you

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i agree 200% on wat ebnyasoo3 said..
    Glory be to God forever and ever and ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. (Psalm 18:2)

Galations 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.