I feel angry at all the evil in the world

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
I feel angry at all the evil in the world. Do you have any advice for how to maintain peace although you are surronded by evil-doers?

Comments

• keep the psalms and they will keep you
  • dumdum,

I hope you did not find my comment in the other thread offensive. If so, I apologize.

Severus
  • The Christ arose Himself...

focus on your evil doings... and you will hardly find the "evil doings" of others!

Truly The Christ arose Himself!

akhadna el baraka... neshkor Allah!
  • SuperMAN,

I believe ophadece has already addressed your incorrect translation of "The Christ arose Himself".

Please refrain from using this term.

Thanks!
  • Control you toungue, thoughts and heart...
    Those who insult you , hold your tongue hard and dont open you mouth.
    Pray for God to forgive them , and surely God shall bless you .
  • [quote author=dumdum link=topic=7969.msg102903#msg102903 date=1242000868]
    I feel angry at all the evil in the world. Do you have any advice for how to maintain peace although you are surronded by evil-doers?

(to the best of your ability) Love, serve and pray for those evil-doers.
  • i was listening to a sermon by the pope and he mentioned this verse

(Genesis 1:2-5) 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep.

he said some people only look at this part and leave the rest out, which is

And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
    3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

he mentioned like 20 other verses but i can't remember them. a lot of them were from the psalms where the first part seems bad and it seems like something that would make you angry, but then the second part of it is where God is manifested and everything is perfect.

by the way, this sermon was mostly about faith, so try to increase your faith and ask God to give you faith.

and pray for me