Exam

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Hey everyone, my last final of the year is this Wednesday and I'm in need of prayers. Not just to do well on the exam, but really to pick up on my study skills. I'm becoming very lazy and this is severely impacting the quality of my work in this class and every other, so if anyone could, please remember me in your prayers and ask the Lord to help me overcome my procrastination. Thank you!

Comments

• I hear you!

Rest assured, the prayers of the saints be with you. My weak self will also pray for you.

Do Well!
  • I'll pray for you!
  • [quote author=SilentOne link=topic=7978.msg102977#msg102977 date=1242098330]
    Hey everyone, my last final of the year is this Wednesday and I'm in need of prayers. Not just to do well on the exam, but really to pick up on my study skills. I'm becoming very lazy and this is severely impacting the quality of my work in this class and every other, so if anyone could, please remember me in your prayers and ask the Lord to help me overcome my procrastination. Thank you!

Hey, goodluck!

I'll pray for you!!

I'm just curious, but what exam is this exactly? and where? Which exams finish in May?? Most exams end mid june? No?

Good luck and God reward you. He will not waste your hard work.

• College here ends around may, thus is why I have my finals today. I'll be taking my last final in 2 hours on Biology. Thank you for the prayers!
  • Which country are you Silent one?
    What degree are you doing??
  • I'm in the United States, pursuing a double degree in history and biology, intending on going on to medical school in a few years, God willing. I got an 80 on the exam which ehhh isn't too bad but that places me on the border between a B+ (3.5) or a B (3.0) for the class, so here's praying for the B+.