Extremely Disturbing news for the Church & The Coptic Christians

124»

Comments

• [quote author=Mozes link=topic=9966.msg122533#msg122533 date=1290384963]
    So many great posts in this thread.

I am at a loss at how muslims think,that Jesus had fortold the coming of the prophet muhammed in the bible? I have no idea which verse in the new testament they use to make this bold claim.

One text among a few is John 14:26. Mohammed fills the role that the Holy Spirit has for us. But talk to a(n educated) Muslim about these matters. You'll find the evidence is pretty thin.
  • [quote author=Mozes link=topic=9966.msg122533#msg122533 date=1290384963]
    So many great posts in this thread.

I am at a loss at how muslims think,that Jesus had fortold the coming of the prophet muhammed in the bible? I have no idea which verse in the new testament they use to make this bold claim.

lol

Muslims believe that when Our Lord said: "I will send you the comfortor, the Paraclete..." they think this is referring to Mohammmad.

Christ came, He was crucified, He rose from the dead in order to send us a man that teaches hatred. Makes perfect sense.

If that's the case, if they believe that Mohammad is the Paraclete, then surely Christ's teaching would have been in accordance with Mohammad's??? No?

Christ's teachings are the exact opposite of Mohammad's.

When Christ said to the Jews: "He who is without sin, cast the 1st stone" , muslims dispute the authenticity of that statement. They think this part was somehow "added" in there and Christ did not say that. (i.e. , we should be stoning adulterers and fornicators). lol

You know what? We worship God in Truth. We worship the Spirit of Truth. Let Him reveal to our beloved muslim brothers the Truth. I'm tired of all this. Let us all pray that God reveals to them the truth about the Quran. I'm not praying that all Muslims become Christian - That's none of our business (its a private issue), but we should pray that they just see the truth.

They were born in that culture. They are looking at us as if we are "daleen" - (lost). Furthermore, they are looking at us as Pigs and Monkeys on top of it.

We ought to be explaining, on Tasbeha.Org, our Christian faith for them, at the very least.

I feel bad for muslims. I truly love them. They are noble people. They deserve a religion better than Islam. If they immigrate to the US, or Europe in general, their islamic faith will be a stone around their necks. Its awful. When I hear people talk about Islam on TV, internet, or the news, I am worried for them. Really worried. Islamophobia is literally part of the British identity, if not US and European identity now.

Italy has not classed Islam as a religion. That's right. In Italy, this summer, Islam is NOT a religion. It will not receive government support nor any support, in building mosques.

In the UK, well, our politically correct Brits are waking up this morning, and are now reading stories like this on their way to work:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1331789/Sharia-lessons-pupils-aged-BBC-uncovers-weekend-schools.htm

I get the impression that they've had enough of Islam.

They see it as a supremacist ideology, that is backward. I feel the Church REALLY has to make people understand that Muslims are the victims of such ideologies also, and they were born in the culture, otherwise, it will turn into blind hatred. This is not right.

The Brits are JUST NOW realizing that whatever Anjem Choudhary has been preaching, he was correct. He's no radical. He was saying the truth. British muslim children are being raised into more and more Anjem Choudarys - in the heart of the UK!!!!

FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE (AND PEACE ALONE) I think we need to have a public debate between Christians and Muslims and just get this over with. They really believe that Mohammad was a prophet, and that we are worshiping 3 Gods. Someone needs to answer, USING FACTS, all their questions. Its hurtful, and dangerous proving someone's religion as "false", but what are the options?

If Europe was a Christian continent, there would be no problem. But its not. Muslims are going to experience severe hatred and discrimination, which I really am concerned about. I've witnessed it. I've heard and seen people talk. The hatred is beyond belief.

God bless and protect Muslims around the world. May they at least be able to pray to their god in peace wherever they are!!