Al Qaida Threat on the Coptic Orthodox Church

2»

Comments

• Do you have the links for their videos?

To be honest, even I have no seen them...

• [quote author=MASR link=topic=9946.msg121764#msg121764 date=1288885207]
    Do you have the links for their videos?

Hi MASR,

again welcome to the site.

here is the video of Camilia Shehata:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5csSijSaA8

How can we propagate this?
  • [quote author=George_Mina_Awad link=topic=9946.msg121762#msg121762 date=1288884532]
    Masr,

I'm glad to have someone like you on this forum. You seem to be one of the few people from either side with a completely neutral perspective. Very respectable.

Thanks alot. In the end, I truly believe that religion should remain a personal issue between myself and God. It should not be used to justify the destruction of people no matter how they view my own religion. And in the end, I just hope to see equal rights granted to all Egyptians no matter their ethnicity or religion. That is the only solution to the current tensions.
  • [quote author=MASR link=topic=9946.msg121766#msg121766 date=1288885485]
    [quote author=George_Mina_Awad link=topic=9946.msg121762#msg121762 date=1288884532]
    Masr,

I'm glad to have someone like you on this forum. You seem to be one of the few people from either side with a completely neutral perspective. Very respectable.

Thanks alot. In the end, I truly believe that religion should remain a personal issue between myself and God. It should not be used to justify the destruction of people no matter how they view my own religion. And in the end, I just hope to see equal rights granted to all Egyptians no matter their ethnicity or religion. That is the only solution to the current tensions.

Well said MASR,

Christianity is about a personal relationship with God. Its not a membership that we have in Christianity (as Muslims have with Islam), its more of a "relationship" with Christ that we have.

Christianity is personal. I don't need the state to be Christian, the country to be Christian, the world to be Christian, the birds in the air to be Christian, in order for me to be a Christian.  That's why for us it is LUDICROUS that they think we want to keep some women from being muslim! They are free to be Muslim!! God respects our freedom!

Thanks for your understanding
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=9946.msg121765#msg121765 date=1288885373]
    [quote author=MASR link=topic=9946.msg121764#msg121764 date=1288885207]
    Do you have the links for their videos?

Hi MASR,

again welcome to the site.

here is the video of Camilia Shehata:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5csSijSaA8

How can we propagate this?

The total amount of views on youtube are about 9000 at the most. Unfortunately, many of those radicals will continue to believe what they want even after watching those videos, because the main issue is not Camelia, the main issue is threatening stablitiy between Muslims and Coptics. Even if the Camelia "issue" is forgotten, they will find another scapegoat to justify their barbaric ideology.
  • Masr,

That's right, they will try to find another excuse, any excuse.. but after having killed 52 Christians in a Church, many of whom were innocent women and children, and this was done in order to warn us, the very least could do is spread the truth about Camilia and Wafa.

This video has had only 900 views. Where did you get 9000 from?

If it was 9000, OK... I wouldnt mind.
  • The death count is actually up to 59 now.
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=9946.msg121769#msg121769 date=1288888945]
    Masr,

That's right, they will try to find another excuse, any excuse.. but after having killed 52 Christians in a Church, many of whom were innocent women and children, and this was done in order to warn us, the very least could do is spread the truth about Camilia and Wafa.

This video has had only 900 views. Where did you get 9000 from?

If it was 9000, OK... I wouldnt mind.

There are around three other videos with the same content, they each have about 1500-3000 views.
  • [quote author=George_Mina_Awad link=topic=9946.msg121756#msg121756 date=1288880688]
    There does seem to be a few open-minded people on the forum...if the majority of Muslims could think like this one, the problems between us and them would be momentously decreased.

Hi Everyone

Salam.

I'm really pleased to inform you that Camelia Constantine has made a video where she clearly says that she has never converted to Islam, nor will she. She is fine and in good health also.

YouTube - Camelia Shehata confirms her Christian faith كاميليا شحاتة تؤكد مسيحيتها

For those of you that don't speak Arabic, she has said that she has never been muslim, she never will be muslim and she's still married. But she is FINE! She hasn't been kidnapped and she's looking pretty good.

As for the picture of her dressed in a Hijab .. lol : YouTube - عاجل! | كيف قاموا بتزييف صورة كاميليا شحاتة و هي بالنقاب ‎ (there ya go). You can now put that on your CV.

Now, she's come out and told everyone.

Do you want me to post for you the links from Wafa Constantine?

What are you talking about!??

I posted that message! Straight afterwards, they blocked my account! lol

THEY DONT WANT PEACE. They are happy they found a reason to attack Christians. They've justified attacking innocent christian women and children from the Quran in that forum.

• The majority of people locally and worldwide officially refused the menace to the COC. There are also a lot of precautionary measures provided by the Egyptian security authorities. In last Wednesday's sermon HH Pope Shenouda III thanked God and explained the comforting verse:

Romans 8:28
    And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

May the Lord grant us all peace and abolish evil plans against us. Amen.

GBU
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=9946.msg121786#msg121786 date=1288944145]
    [quote author=George_Mina_Awad link=topic=9946.msg121756#msg121756 date=1288880688]
    There does seem to be a few open-minded people on the forum...if the majority of Muslims could think like this one, the problems between us and them would be momentously decreased.

Hi Everyone

Salam.

I'm really pleased to inform you that Camelia Constantine has made a video where she clearly says that she has never converted to Islam, nor will she. She is fine and in good health also.

YouTube - Camelia Shehata confirms her Christian faith كاميليا شحاتة تؤكد مسيحيتها

For those of you that don't speak Arabic, she has said that she has never been muslim, she never will be muslim and she's still married. But she is FINE! She hasn't been kidnapped and she's looking pretty good.

As for the picture of her dressed in a Hijab .. lol : YouTube - عاجل! | كيف قاموا بتزييف صورة كاميليا شحاتة و هي بالنقاب ‎ (there ya go). You can now put that on your CV.

Now, she's come out and told everyone.

Do you want me to post for you the links from Wafa Constantine?

What are you talking about!??

I posted that message! Straight afterwards, they blocked my account! lol

THEY DONT WANT PEACE. They are happy they found a reason to attack Christians. They've justified attacking innocent christian women and children from the Quran in that forum.

Ahahaha that was you?!
    I should have realized. I don't know why, but the fact that that was you and that they blocked your account is just funny to me. I feel so stupid now for thinking that.
  • [quote author=George_Mina_Awad link=topic=9946.msg121792#msg121792 date=1288969986]
    Ahahaha that was you?!
    I should have realized. I don't know why, but the fact that that was you and that they blocked your account is just funny to me. I feel so stupid now for thinking that.

Yes! I registered even as a "non muslim user". my post was very polite. I told them, as you can see, that they should not worry about the women as they are well and haven't converted at all.

After posting this, they blocked my account.

That's all I did.

No doubt you can see that all they want is to cause trouble. They are justifying murder in that forum.

I think the good thing that will come out of this is people will leave Islam. I mean, look at what they did to Saint Paul and Saint peter - they dragged their bodies in the street, tortured them and then they all became Christian.

I think with the internet etc, people are going to start to wonder about the Quran and say to themselves:

"Hang on a second, these people are going around killing others in the name of god.. the islamic god.. i've never seen a Christian scream 'in the name of the Father , the Son , the Holy Spirit, One God', and shoot everyone to death in a mosque" - that hasn't happened, and will never happen.

I think people will begin to see clearly how Islam started also: through such violence against kafireen. Through slaughtering of innocent non muslims.

If you read the Islam Awakening website thread on this issue, you'll see that many posters are justifying the slaughter of those Iraqi Christians THROUGH the Quran.

You cannot say that its just a "couple of crazy muslims" who are doing this.

Are the Shabab in Somalia a couple of Crazy muslims?
    Are the Islamic Brotherhood in Egypt a couple of crazy muslims
    Is Islam4UK, Al-Muhajiroun, Hamas, Hezbullah, MB-Egypt, Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, etc.. are these just one or two crazy muslims??

The Saudi curriculum for students teaches that jews and christians are pigs and monkeys. are these "a couple" of fanatics??

The Imam shiekhs on the mimbars in Egypt preaching on the loud speakers to kill the kuffar (from Quranic verses) - are these just a couple of "crazy" muslims?

When the Egyptian government insists on knowing your religion and having it written on your National Identity Card - ONLY for the purpose of discrimination, are these a couple of "crazy" muslims?

Is killing someone for leaving Islam logical to you?? Is their god THAT insecure that he has to kill you for not believing in him?

It is through this reason that I am sure muslims will leave Islam.. slowly but surely.

In Christianity, Our God said to Adam and Eve: If you eat from the fruit of this tree, you will surely die.

It seems to me that the god of the Koran told Adam and Eve: if you eat from the fruit of this tree, I will kill you!