New Church Building.

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I am not selling a church building, sorry for misleading title, but my church is trying to get enough money to build a new permanent building. So i am going around asking people if they could just spare a dollar for our church. Here is the link, only a dollar, i don't want to inconvenience you so a dollar is enough. God bless you guys and keep you. Here is the link to donate:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3G68J6JUPL7E8

Again, you are not obligated of course, but if you would just spare a dollar, you will immensely help us. Thank you guys for your kindness.

Comments

• Lol, what is "Crossfire Account Trade"?
    You should put the link to the church site where donations are being collected and the paypal button on that site or else how do we know where the money is going?
    Also, doesn't paypal take 30 cents from every transaction. If you collect $1 at a time, you are losing a lot of money.
  • idk man, my church asked me to do it. I don't even know how to spend it so don't think i am just collecting for myself.