what should I do?

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
  I am very scard at this moment,no peace in my heart.I keep praying and praying,but I am stil so nervous.I have not slept for three days.because my boyfriend who lives in Australia wants to give me up.I am so sad for this.

when I was in the hard time,I met him,he taught me to be strong,to love Jesus and God,to know about Coptic church(he was born in Egypt).we loved each other and I could feel that how much he loved me and respected me.But recently he has some problem in finanice.he thinks it impossible for him to come to my country and meet me.It is impossible for us to get together because of money.so he doesn't want me to wait for him any more and asked me to stay friends with him.And the worst his attitude to me is colder and colder...

I don't understand,we should focuse on God,not only our problem.we should keep praying and see what happen,at least we can get the final answer from the bank(he applied the loan and still wait).I believe as long as we love each other,we trust in God,he will prepare everything for us.I understand he is upset for his condition.he wanted to marry me in this year but until now no chance.

Now my mind is fighting now.My heart told me as long as I love him,I should keep praying and trust in God.But on the hand I am afraid whether it is the answer of God,he is not the man for me.I am afraid to miss the blessing from God.I am about 30 years old,really wish to get married with him.

what should I do?I am so scard,worried and helpless.Thank you!

Comments

• if you believe in God, then believe in His will... if you loved God because of God's being, not because of a person, then you will trust in His will and Plan... you can sit and talk and cry to God... He listens, believe me I know... I don't want to analyse everything you said just yet, because I can see you are in so much pain... but in due time we can approach every point you stated... but for now, go cry and beg for God's mercy... and you will see how much God helps!

neshkor Allah, akhadna el baraka! 
  • Thank you Superman and your nice words.After talking with u,I feel better.
    Just now when I was praying,a little voice in heart asked me to love my boyfriend as Jesus love us.not matter how he treats me,I should forgive him.later I have peace in my heart.

because I know now I only can depend on God,not anyone else.I will keep praying and wait.