Another New Book Available!!!!!!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
New book available for download! This book is a supplementary to The End of Man entitled Korah's Rebellion, Luther's Protest: Why Protestantism Is Not Christian. I made it an affordable download so that everyone can have a chance to read it!

http://stores.lulu.com/stjohnpublications

Comments

• Hey 57 people viewed this and only one person DL my new book? Come on people lets support each other in our endeavors!!!
  • Ioannes,

I just received my hardcover copy of your book:  The End of Man.  I will read it over the weekend.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=9724.msg119331#msg119331 date=1284496437]
    Ioannes,

I just received my hardcover copy of your book:  The End of Man.  I will read it over the weekend.

Sorry bout the grammar man, please forgive me for that I had used the wrong .Pdf file.
  • I'm not concerned with the grammar.  That can be fixed in a second edition.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=9724.msg119350#msg119350 date=1284516217]
    I'm not concerned with the grammar.  That can be fixed in a second edition.

thanks man. I have already corrected the problems of the first and got it up on the storefront as well as the supplementary book available for download. I hope you like.
  • All books are now in print and also available for download. I expect more than 2 people will buy this time around.