litergy help

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
i am looking for the liturgies on the internet  . i know about st George and st Shenouda presentation but it not working good on my computer .. if any one has a website to find the actual Coptic liturgy it would be good

thanks ... god bless

Comments

• by "not working", do you mean that when the load bar pops up after you click where you want to go from the home page, the bar just never moves?
  • [quote author=AikotiEnsok link=topic=9540.msg118238#msg118238 date=1282014737]
    by "not working", do you mean that when the load bar pops up after you click where you want to go from the home page, the bar just never moves?

that is right ..
  • this is what happens with vista, it has compatibility issues because the person who made it on the XP OS(Microsoft Windows XP operating system). It's side-by-side configuration is incorrect so to say. You may want to try to run it in compatibility mode by:
    1. Right-click the icon
    2. Click on Properties
    3. Click on the compatibility tab
    4. on the first box choose Windows XP SP2
    5. Click "Apply" then "OK"

It should work, although i have seen it work sometimes if you just open it alot until it loads.
    Hopefully this helps.
  • it works good now thanks
  • had the same problem but its the recondition here helps.. thanks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=9540.msg118312#msg118312 date=1282099624]
    This is why i recomend Windows 7 to anyone who works with a computer... lol

Pray for me.

go write in anther post bro  haahhahahaha not funny .