Paul John Paul ll Kissing The Quran!

13»

Comments

• Of course I agree with you, Ebnyasoo3. HH Pope Shenouda III should have never apologized for the Bishop's remark, but that's my point: We know why he did. Similarly, when other Christian leaders like Patriarch Lahham make unnecessary or inappropriate comments about "Zionist conspiracies against Islam" (as if this should be any Christian's concern! We have no stake in the continued existence of Islam), it's not too hard to see why. These are learned responses to living as the leader of a Christian minority in a Muslim majority land. Islam has left us in such a state that this is considered as a normal state of affairs. I swear, it is enough to make me scream when I see videos like this one. HH Pope Shenouda III can't even give his opinion in an open way without fear of reprisals against the Coptic community! It is prudent that he apologies, then, even for things that are not wrong...I hate it, it makes me sick, it hurts deeply...but that's Islam for ya. "Peace" is only on Islam's terms, and may God help you if you should ever hurt Muslims' feelings, even (or especially) by telling the truth that they can't bear to hear.