Amazon.com

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Well, amazon in my opinion is the best website to get books from, and i recently found this website called swagbucks where you earn points simply by using their search engine, which is better than google. After you get enough points u just order an amazon gift card from their online shop totally free. And shipping is free. Apparently when you use their search engine they get money too, so it's a win win. here is the link to sign up:

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=2129776

(This pertains to the website because i am sure that you buy spiritual books off amazon, lol)

Comments

• - Removed
  • lol you just posted that site so that you could get extra points for every person that joins.

smart man.
  • yes, but it also helps you. I am also needing books. SO it's a win-win. But if you guys think this is just spam please remove this because i wasn't sure if it was appropriate to post this.
  • I like this idea but it is probably fake.. I can buy whatever I want without using my dads credit card number..
  • Well, it takes time to accumulate points, but yes it is very real. I have bought many things from them and it arrived. You don't even need a credit card or anything to sign up just email, login name, password. Pretty much it. It is a very good deal. Instead of using google just use their search engine. They get money when u do that and u get points.
  • It takes time to accumulate points, like after 20 years you get a $5 gift card to Tim Hortons?