Job Interview

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Dear brothers and sisters.

I have a job interview tomorrow. It is for the position of History and Religion teacher at a local school.

Please pray for my success, and for my calmness, as I am panicing and being a bit of a nervous wreck due to it.

Pray for me,
Daniel

Comments

• May the Lord have mercy on you Daniel, and grant you His unfailing peace.

God bless you

Father Peter
  • May God help you succeed in this interview to be accepted as your heart wishes.
    Amen

GBU
  • trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all yr ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

seek first the kingdom of God, and all these things will be given to you as well.

may God give u the peace that is beyond understanding
  • Unfortunately I did not get the job.
    I was told I came in as a close second though, which was very good, as there were four candidates.

Fortunately today i was also offered an interview for a position teaching Philosophy and Religion at a college in my own town (the one I went to funnily enough). This does seem like a brilliant position, and maybe it is Gods will for me to teach nearer home instead, so I am looking foward to the iterview on Tuesday, I will have to teach about Aquinas and Natural Law which I should be good at.

Thank you for all your prayers, they certainly were felt.

In Christ,
    Daniel
  • may God give u peace and guide yr preparation.
    :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.