I LOVE IT!

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I just love how in summer the forums just come alive. It is a very educational time on tasbeha.org in the summer.

I know it's random but i just wanted to say that.

Comments

• I have just noticed this today also, as I thought I would sneakily log on during my break from work to find a large list of unread threads. I did not have time to read them all until I came home. ;D

I pray that this continues, as I have learnt more about our beautiful faith from my Brothers and Sisters here since I have joined than I ever could have otherwise.

Pray for me,
    Daniel
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=9365.msg115590#msg115590 date=1276637078]
    I just love how in summer the forums just come alive. It is a very educational time on tasbeha.org in the summer.

I know it's random but i just wanted to say that.

well most people have the time to be on the forum....i wish i can say the same for myself.
  • God bless this website.
  • sorry to see yr busy minagir. look forward to hearing more from u when u have time.
    as for me i have 2 big exams this year, inc one in autumn so am going to go back to study  ;)
    having said that, reading things here is the best way of taking short breaks while studying  :)
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=9365.msg115631#msg115631 date=1276707433]
    having said that, reading things here is the best way of taking short breaks while studying  :)

oh.....you mean "distraction" from studying..... :D