Showing Some Respect

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues

[center]+[/center]

Hey everybody,

It's me, LHM, I was gonna just send this to everyone, but I decided to post it. Anyways, ali, hustler, whatever he wishes to call himself is back. And yes, we've all noticed that when he's back, we all tend to scream and get mad and things, and I know I'm in no position to be even mentioning this, but I think we should all try and get along a little better. I searched the bible for respect, and I came up with this verse:

"A kindhearted woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth. " Proverbs 11:16. We all need to respect each other, regardless of being Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, or any other religion. If we can all be kindhearted women (lol, and men) then we'll gain everyone's respect.

So a word to you hustler, you participate in this site, so you are by no means an exception. And you still haven't apologized for calling people idiots... And I'm pointing you out because you wish to be pointed out, with all your comments and everything.

But anyways, I'll be the first to apologize for jumping so fast and getting mad. And please, this is the LAST place there should be mean arguments.

By the way people, I know everyone's going to attack me, but I'm not trying to say, don't defend your religion. I'm just trying to say, defend it with kindness.

Alright then, I'm done. :D <-don't u just love that face!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LHM
God Bless Everybody
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13.

Comments

• :)

Another verse thats appropriate:

"And the Lords servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone,able to teach,patiently enduring evil,correcting his opponents with gentleness..."2nd Timothy 2:24,25.

Half the time I still want to rip the hearts out of Muslim terrorists...lol,just kidding ;D...I need to be more like Christ.God help me.

"The anger of man does not accomplish the righteousness of God...Let not the sun go down on your anger".

God help us all.May He be praised forever.God is great.
  • thnx LHM u've really demonstrated the essence of Christianity. ;)
  • I don't apoligize for something i don't feel sorry for..I don't say things that are empty as many as you say..so don't make topics about me.
  • doesn't Quran say sumtin about remorse?

[shadow=purple,left][glow=purple,2,300]- Mr. Coptic Orthodox[/shadow][/glow]
  • Here is a story I heard related to the topic.‎
    St. Abou Makar was getting older, so they assigned a young monk to help him in his ‎travels. As they were walking one day in the early morning, the young monk was walking ‎ahead of the saint. He saw a pagan priest caring buckets of water to temple. When the ‎young monk saw him, he told him "stay away from me you devil worshiper. You and ‎your idols are going to hell" and he kept on insulting him. The Pagan priest started ‎beating the young monk up till he was bruised. Then St. Abou Makar approached. Not ‎knowing what happened earlier he sees the pagan priest and starts praising him saying ‎‎"God bless you for waking early to do your ministry. May God reward you for your ‎compassion towards the people and your commitment towards your ministry" He kept ‎praising him, till the pagan priest fell on his knees and asked for forgiveness. Later that ‎priest became a monk and I think died for the sake of Christ. ‎
    St. Abou Makar won that priest by his gentleness. Just thought I would share this story ‎with you, it was relevant to the topic. I hope we all learn a lesson from it, including me. ‎Sometimes I get a little carried away. So pray for me please.‎
  • "Show proper respect to everyone" (1 peter 2:17)

I totally agree... we all should respect each other... doesn’t matter if you are a Christian a Muslim or a Jew... we are ordered to love one another. Especially on a Christian website... I know I am the worst offender, sometimes I speak without taking the time to relax myself... so I am so sorry if I offended anyone... forgive me... I know I speak out of anger sometimes... so please, please, please forgive me. Hopefully we all could apologize for our wrong doing... "It takes a man to admit he is wrong." may God be with us all.
  • Thanks everybody, I was scared everyone would yell at me.

[quote author=ali. link=board=1;threadid=922;start=0#msg16216 date=1103896390]
    I don't apoligize for something i don't feel sorry for..I don't say things that are empty as many as you say..so don't make topics about me.

For one, I'm not making the topic just for you, because it's all of us that get mad. And two, when you aplogize, it's not based on what you feel sorry for. Because some people don't feel sorry for things, and they're still wrong. For example, a thief may not feel sorry for stealing goods, but that by no means justifies his actions. I'm not comparing you to a thief, just a little example.... But it's alright, I'm not going to make you do something, it should come from you.

And I heard that story too coptic boy, it's really cool. :D
  • :)

.I don't say things that are empty as many as you say

Most of us arent sorry for the content of what we say{we try to speak the truth,even if the truth is hurtful at times},but rather we're sorry for the "anger and bitterness" that sometimes comes across in our posted messages.Every once in awhile we may say things that are harsh and offensive, but the people here at Tasbeha.org genuinely seek your welfare.They want you to find true happiness through Jesus Christ. :)

God bless you Ali this Christmas season.May He give you and your family happiness,peace and prosperity.
  • [quote author=jfranklin link=board=1;threadid=922;start=0#msg16211 date=1103881960]
    :)

Another verse thats appropriate:

"And the Lords servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone,able to teach,patiently enduring evil,correcting his opponents with gentleness..."2nd Timothy 2:24,25.

Half the time I still want to rip the hearts out of Muslim terrorists...lol,just kidding ;D...I need to be more like Christ.God help me.

"The anger of man does not accomplish the righteousness of God...Let not the sun go down on your anger".

God help us all.May He be praised forever.God is great.

lol lol lol farout
    yer anywayz hay ali its not lyk we r making a bad site about u we r just tellin each other to show respect to brothers and sisters nuffin bad farout we all sin u no and we r here apologizing nd u still dont give a stuff no affense now i think im being a bit rude :-[ soz guys plz dont b so rude :) and plz dont say bad things about our religion bcoz its not lyk we r saying bad syuff about yours whatever u r ok so if u want to talk on it watch wat u say plz thnx
    GBU ALL guys
    pray 4 me
    FROG
  • :-*hellllllllloooooooooo
    UR WONDERFUL LHM........ MAY GOD BLESS U EVEN MORE.... U R WOW I CAN'T DISCRIBE IT BUT U KNO WUT I MEAN RIGHT????????
    WELL HOPE U DO.. LOL.. ITS IN A NICE WAY OK?
    neways u guys are allllll awesome too.. and u definitly showed respect right here.. but if ali doesn't accept ur appologes and respect the fact that we're trying to be nice here then o well too bad u guys did wuts right.. i apologised and will apologise again... I'M VERY VERY VERY SORRY ALI..
    HOPE U ENJOY UR LIL STAY HERE W/ US.. BUT WE WANNA ENJOY U HERE TOO SO PLZ DON'T GET US WRONG.. AND PLZ DON'T INSULT ANYONE.. AND I'M SURE EVERYONE WANTS THAT TOO..
    HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE INCLUDING ALI.. MAY GOD BLESS U AND GUIDE U ALL...
    AND GUIDE ME TOOO.. :-* :-* :-*

Rina ;)
  • [quote author=jfranklin link=board=1;threadid=922;start=0#msg16254 date=1103931140]
    :)

.Most of us arent sorry for the content of what we say{we try to speak the truth,even if the truth is hurtful at times},but rather we're sorry for the "anger and bitterness" that sometimes comes across in our posted messages.Every once in awhile we may say things that are harsh and offensive, but the people here at Tasbeha.org genuinely seek your welfare.They want you to find true happiness through Jesus Christ. :)

I agree with jFranklin to the extreme. I don't regret anything I have said to this guy; I admitt I could have approached him in a much lighter and gentler fashion, however his comments made it hard for me to control my "defensing". If i am sorry, it's about one thing which is he's totally blind to the truth of Jesus Christ... otherwise he and the rest of the islamic nation are in God's hands. And Rina u r right...LHM is nothing short of WOWOWOW!

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • aaww, thnx, lol, *teary moment* *sniff sniff* jk....