Higher_Institute_of_Coptic_Studies Litugy of st cyril

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
I know that this liturgy is on tasbeha but when downloaded itunes does not put it in order so how is it that i can get this liturgy to play the correct way??? is there somewhere i can download it as 2 or 3 parts instead of the 30 that i just downloaded??

http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Divine_Liturgies/Higher_Institute_of_Coptic_Studies,_Liturgy_of_St._Cyril_in_Coptic.html

Thank you

Comments

• [quote author=asdfghjkl1421 link=topic=9155.msg113782#msg113782 date=1272245980]
    I know that this liturgy is on tasbeha but when downloaded itunes does not put it in order so how is it that i can get this liturgy to play the correct way??? is there somewhere i can download it as 2 or 3 parts instead of the 30 that i just downloaded??

http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Divine_Liturgies/Higher_Institute_of_Coptic_Studies,_Liturgy_of_St._Cyril_in_Coptic.html

Thank you

no there isn't. there is a reason these files are cut up this way; first for organization purposes and second for download usage of members on the site. there is a reason there is a limit of 15 (maybe 20) downloads a day.
  • [coptic]<C anecty[/coptic]
    I used to have the same problem, and I was able to work round it: play the files in winamp, and change the tag inside numbering the tracks from 1 - 45 or whatever number they are.
    [coptic]oujai qen `P[C[/coptic]
  • oh....i forgot about the sorting problem.

download all the files....the names of the files are numbered and are set up in order. Highlight all of them together, R-click and go to Properties, then Summery, then Advanced and then go to Title on that list. it should say "multiple values"....click on that, type space (overwriting what's there) and then delete the space that you just typed (DON"T FORGET THIS). Then click Ok.....and then move the files to itunes.........the title of the files on itunes BECOME the file names....which are numbered and should be sorted fine.