Downloads @ Tasbeha.org

2»

Comments

• That is by design, if we did not control the number of simultaneous downloads, our service may benefit one user while degrading the service for the rest. As bandwidth is a limited resource, we have to have these types of limits. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • Have the download buttons been removed again?
  • [quote author=gmick36 link=board=1;threadid=91;start=30#msg16031 date=1103783748]
    Have the download buttons been removed again?

I was wondering teh same thing. I don't see any download options.
  • sinner,
    Are you logged in when you visit our media section. Only visitors who are logged in will see the download button
  • the download buttons aren't there for some hymns but r there for others, is that how it's supposed 2 be?
  • [quote author=akramy link=board=1;threadid=91;start=30#msg17502 date=1105028693]
    sinner,
    Are you logged in when you visit our media section. Only visitors who are logged in will see the download button

No i'm signed in normally. How come only visitors can see it?
  • hi everyone
    i know i posted this b4 but i still cannot listen to hymns online w/o downloading :-\
    so i end up downloading just to see if its what i want and i exceed my limit
    so can u help me
    i have real player and everything
    but its noott working :'(

thank u
  • why isnt anyone answering me??
    i still need an answer plz
  • why is there a limit on downloads?

MasrII
  • [quote author=Ray link=board=1;threadid=91;start=30#msg14432 date=1100624867]
    That is by design, if we did not control the number of simultaneous downloads, our service may benefit one user while degrading the service for the rest. As bandwidth is a limited resource, we have to have these types of limits. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have further problems with media, please post them to the Technical Assistance board. This board is not the place for help requests.
This discussion has been closed.