Anok Pe

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
if anyone has the audio of this hymn that ibrahim ayad made, please post a link to download it. its called anok pe and he made it just a little while ago

Comments

• [quote author=Crazy4Christ1 link=topic=9043.msg112623#msg112623 date=1269983311]
    if anyone has the audio of this hymn that ibrahim ayad made, please post a link to download it. its called anok pe and he made it just a little while ago

Cantor Ibrahim makes hymns...wow. More details would help us help you. Are you talking about Ank pe pikouji, psalm 151 for bright saturday?
  • our teacher told us that its sung on thursday night pascha and that its a pretty new hymn that he made a little while ago.
  • [quote author=Crazy4Christ1 link=topic=9043.msg112632#msg112632 date=1269991612]
    our teacher told us that its sung on thursday night pascha and that its a pretty new hymn that he made a little while ago.

but there isn't a hymn. maybe a song that we don't know about or heard in general. but not a hymn. maybe it's just one of the coptic psalms?
  • its for sure a hymn. becaue our teacher talked to ibrahim ayad and its a new eve of friday hymn and there is a long version and a short version.
  • [quote author=Crazy4Christ1 link=topic=9043.msg112636#msg112636 date=1269992876]
    its for sure a hymn. becaue our teacher talked to ibrahim ayad and its a new eve of friday hymn and there is a long version and a short version.

you are scaring me habibi. i'll search about it.
  • haha :) im serious though, our teacher said that she will bring the cd on thursday but i didnt feel like waiting so i was wondering if anyone has a file of it.
    the words in english are like "i have wronged (faulted) you o lord...."

• Its probably just a taraneem or something, No one can just create a hymn.
  • As soon as i get the audio of the hymn i will try to upload it
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=9043.msg112630#msg112630 date=1269986655]
    [quote author=Crazy4Christ1 link=topic=9043.msg112623#msg112623 date=1269983311]

Cantor Ibrahim makes hymns...wow. More details would help us help you. Are you talking about Ank pe pikouji, psalm 151 for bright saturday?

Actually, Mina - can you do it for me also! Quick! Its nearly Good Friday! I want to prepare for Bright Saturday.

I don't really care if its Ibrahim ayad or not ,. even in English is fine.. whatever u got, I can use. Thanks

• wait, what?
  • never mind..... we sang the hymn in front of our abouna. and the words of the so called hymn are anok pe osog. which means "i am a fool and today is april fools day. so yeah im estupid and a fool
  • Mina,

I just downloaded Anok Pe Pigoji, I just heard it.

Its too hard to learn. I think we'll skip this for this year.

Its on the coptichymns website.
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=9043.msg112761#msg112761 date=1270233990]
    Mina,

I just downloaded Anok Pe Pigoji, I just heard it.

Its too hard to learn. I think we'll skip this for this year.
    Its on the coptichymns website.

it's on all sites habibi....and it's a beautiful hymn.
  • Anok PePigoji is the most beautifull hymn in my opinion. If you listen carefully it takes a bit from the pekethronos Psalm and turns into a tune of joy.
    I recomend gettting it from www.alhan.org
    live service archive 2008 bright saturday it is amazing!!!!