Tasbeha

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
My Church does tasbeha on fridays.  Since tonight is the Feast of the Cross, will the tasbeha be annual (1-4 hoos without psalis in the middle) plus palm sunday tune for commemoration (can't spell the tune's name without messing it up) or does it go back to lenten like the past 6 weeks?

Also, will next week's tasbeha (eve of Lazurus Saturday, night of Khitam il soom) be lenten, annual or someother kind? 

If you answer the question, please state which tasbeha you are talking about.  Thanks  :)  ;D :)

Comments

• [quote author=Neniotee Ethoab link=topic=8986.msg112114#msg112114 date=1269024821]
    My Church does tasbeha on fridays.  Since tonight is the Feast of the Cross, will the tasbeha be annual (1-4 hoos without psalis in the middle) plus palm sunday tune for commemoration (can't spell the tune's name without messing it up) or does it go back to lenten like the past 6 weeks?

If vespers tasbeha, than you do Cross rite. if Midnight tasbeha, you go back into weekend of lent.

Also, will next week's tasbeha (eve of Lazurus Saturday, night of Khitam il soom) be lenten, annual or someother kind? 

midnight tasbeha would be in annual rite with Lazarus saturday doxology and psali. there would be no vespers praise since there is no vespers (since there is no vespers reading, I THINK!!!!)